Browse Auctions and Marketplaces Companies in Springfield, Missouri

Auctions and Marketplaces

Wish

2.0 (8372 reviews)
    • www.wish.com

"I never received many things I ordered. Customer service is the worse ever. They email you, that they solved all of your problems, when in fact they didn't, they truly don't care about their customers at all. Just want the money..."

Read All 17192 reviews Customer Service

Amazon

2.2 (4311 reviews)
    • www.amazon.com

"My Amazon charges was originally change to wrong card. I recently received the American Express/ Amazon prime card. My Amazon charges was added to America express card without my knowledge."

Read All 9444 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

OfferUp

1.9 (3204 reviews)
    • offerup.com

"A person using the app emailed me about the car they were selling and said they have an arrangement with you to ship it my question is do you ship cars"

Read All 7312 reviews Customer Service

Letgo

1.9 (1123 reviews)
    • us.letgo.com

"Every thing is good now .it took 2 months in to get paid. But I am paid now. Thanks....
    Got paid ..got paid. This is my 100 symbols. Got paid ..got paid.."

Read All 2663 reviews Customer Service

Tophatter

2.1 (3175 reviews)
    • tophatter.com

"I placed an order on your eye on your website it went through payment went through but all of a sudden I got a refund saying that shop habitat on send me a refund I just want to know why"

Read All 5643 reviews Customer Service

Thumbtack

1.9 (1573 reviews)
    • www.thumbtack.com

"I paid thumbtack then was deactivated. I. Unsure why. I have made multiple attempts with no luck. I am very disappointed."

Read All 3169 reviews Customer Service

Platos Closet

1.6 (351 reviews)
    • www.platoscloset.com

"There was an item I bought that had a price tag of $5 from H&M, but the Plato's tag said $6. I went to the desk to pay/resolve the issue, but the worker said that the Plato's tag ruled out any other pricing. Plato's Closet is..."

Read All 636 reviews Customer Service

Light In The Box

1.7 (1963 reviews)
    • www.lightinthebox.com

"I had problem with payment ending up paying double please return money
    Have 2 ordrenumbers for the same clothes
    4668**** and 4668****"

Read All 4169 reviews Customer Service

Poshmark

1.8 (1349 reviews)
    • poshmark.com

"No one responded to me , the sellers as recieved many messages from me , the voice box was full I need it resolved before they deduct the money in 3 days I want to send it back Im being ignored no way I orderedt these shoes Im..."

Read All 2397 reviews Customer Service

Networx Systems

1.0 (55 reviews)
    • www.networx.com

"I was checking my bank statement and it shows that Networx has drawn $214 from my account this was right please refund this money and explain to me how you did with my leads being paused if not refunded I will have to dispute..."

Read All 82 reviews Customer Service