Browse Companies in Springfield, Missouri

Steak N Shake

2.3 (2228 reviews)
    • Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
    • www.steaknshake.com

"I went thru your drive thru, as I was sitting there noticed how trashy everything was. Didnt look like attention for some time. When I ordered and at window cashier just handed out my order didnt say anything. As I looked in bag..."

Read All 3670 reviews Customer Service

DOORDASH

1.8 (11262 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.doordash.com

"Ordered McDonalds spicy crispy chicken combo, with fries, extra crispy patty and frozen coke. I got small hot coffee and fries. DoorDash is offering half of what I paid for. And Im still hungry!"

Read All 21755 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Mediacom Communications

1.5 (304 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.mediacomcable.com

"As of today, I have been 6 days without cable tv in my living room. A technician was supposed to be here between 8 and 12 this morning. It's 11:57 and no one has shown up; currently have been on the phone with customer services fo..."

Read All 793 reviews Customer Service

Sears

1.8 (2520 reviews)
    • www.sears.com

"The representative was knowledgeable, patient and professional and helped me resolve the issue. I would recommend this company."

Read All 6730 reviews Customer Service

DIRECTV

1.7 (5268 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • directv.com

"Cancelled dtv 3/19/21. 3/25/21 dtv collected $188 via autopay then discontinued services 4/02/21. You pay in advance!! Now getting billed for equipment. Provided tracking #'s on 3 occasions over last 2 months along with shipping..."

Read All 13469 reviews Customer Service

Lowes

2.0 (3249 reviews)
    • www.lowes.com

"Lowes never delivered our Brand, new Refrigerator or our $18,000 in Kraftmaid cabinets & we are unable to get a live person to discuss our issues. They have lied to us but had no problem taking our money in full to get the..."

Read All 6580 reviews Customer Service

RushCard

1.6 (2202 reviews)
    • Cards
    • www.rushcard.com

"My kids mother is getting notifications to her phone number and Im try to stop it and send it to my phone"

Read All 4640 reviews Customer Service

Grizzly Industrial

2.1 (70 reviews)
    • Equipment
    • www.grizzly.com

"Everything is fine. it was a misunderstanding on my behalf. I will order stuff from Grizzly in the future... Not pissed."

Read All 128 reviews Customer Service

WalMart

2.2 (4536 reviews)
    • www.walmart.com

"Was put in this pissed customer service. Laughed initially. Not laughing now.
    How hard can this be.
    ######""""#"#########$#$#$#$#@#$%%$#@#$%%##@#$%%%%%&%$$#@#$$"

Read All 10442 reviews Customer Service

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen

2.1 (2867 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.popeyes.com

"Im happy and will never visit again. This is *** that I have to enter a minimum character for you screwing me over and ripping me off"

Read All 4723 reviews Customer Service