Browse Utility Companies in Saint Louis, Missouri

Utility

Ameren

1.4 (152 reviews)
    • www.ameren.com

"I am moving and was calling to set up service in Champaign IL. The process took over 1.5 hours and the customer representative and supervisor were less than impressive. The first representative had collected all the information..."

Read All 229 reviews Customer Service

Amerigas

1.4 (671 reviews)
    • www.amerigas.com

"I have been going round and round with Amerigas since February 2021 and can not get anyone to do their job and resolve the issues. To make a long story short...In February I requested 100 gallons to be put into my tank. Instead th..."

Read All 1703 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

RainSoft

2.9 (86 reviews)
    • www.rainsoft.com

"Terrible service, called office for weeks to get someone to come out and look at our system, no response or call back after several messages left. I cant believe we paid over $5000 for this system that doesnt even seem to filter..."

Read All 240 reviews Customer Service

Budget Dumpster

1.7 (115 reviews)
    • www.budgetdumpster.com

"Lied about drop off date, and was charged an overage..."

Read All 183 reviews Customer Service

BP Global

1.5 (10 reviews)
    • www.bp.com

"Purchased energy drinks at my local BP and as I was leaving I recognized an employee who had previously Assulted my teenage daughter.after leaving the store I turned to my friend(while in the parking lot)and said "that lady back..."

Read All 34 reviews Customer Service

Universal Gas And Electric

• www.universalgasandelectric.com

"They paid me a visit to offer their services. When I declined their offer through a closed door,another representative stated "okay expect a increase" .Went to the next unit,they also declined the service. By the way it was a..."

Read All 39 reviews Customer Service

Spire

1.5 (2 reviews)
    • www.spireenergy.com

"Here we go again!
    Saturday morning a robocall comes in from MGE/ SPIRE from a fake phone #. They tell me my bill is past due. Ok I can accept that.
    I had spoken with them on Wednesday and reported that their meter was not working. I..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

Pur

2.8 (38 reviews)
    • www.pur.com

"I am confused re: filter size! The one that came with pitcher is smaller than the replacement ones I bought. Do that both work in my pitcher? I think I have the PPT700W"

Read All 72 reviews Customer Service

North American Power

2.2 (37 reviews)
    • www.napower.com

"Hi Davi - thank you for your comment. We are so sorry to hear that you did not have a good experience with North American Power. After doing some research on your account, we noticed that you enrolled with us on January 14, 2011..."

Read All 207 reviews Customer Service

Jackson EMC

1.4 (64 reviews)
    • www.jacksonemc.com

"Customer service was awful. Not customer friendly. Very disappointed with this Emc. Will be moving soon to South Georgia. Have had better service down south."

Read All 121 reviews Customer Service