Browse Service Centers and Repairs Companies in Saint Louis, Missouri

Dobbs Tire And Auto Centers

1.6 (56 reviews)
    • www.gotodobbs.com

"Dear David Dobbs,
    I am filing a complaint against the Retail Sales Manager Mike Sliwoski and the technician, Brandon J, under the Merchandizing Practicing Act.
    On Saturday, April 10, 2021, at 8:30am, I took my 2015 Kia Sorento in fo..."

Read All 106 reviews Customer Service

MAACO

1.7 (278 reviews)
    • www.maaco.com

"I had several car parts painted in February at a shop in Westland MI, had to have the hood redone and it still isn't the best, but I can live with it. I moved to Kansas City and noticed the paint is peeling off of the rear bumper..."

Read All 834 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Car X

1.7 (63 reviews)
    • www.carx.com

"I took my car to the shop 4 times for service . I made the appointment, but still was told I had to wait. Very unprofessional. They need more help 2 mechanics is not enough, in a shop that size."

Read All 94 reviews Customer Service

Service Protection Direct

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.ProtectionDirect.com

"Your "Official Business" letter is an insult to intelligence. I never contacted you before, nor will I again.
    REMOVE MY NAME FROM YOUR MAILING LIST!!"

Read All 43 reviews Customer Service

Safelite Autoglass

1.7 (394 reviews)
    • www.safelite.com

"I need my replacement part. This was 6 months ago with no contact. A piece was broken on insulation and a replacement part was suppose to be ordered. And no contact number. Bad"

Read All 1041 reviews Customer Service

Midas

1.6 (466 reviews)
    • www.midas.com

"Last Wednesday I had an appointment with our Midas store in Mentor Ohio. My appointment was for 9:45 A.M. When I made they appointment, I told the person that I had a Doctors appointment at 10:30 that same day. He made the..."

Read All 880 reviews Customer Service

Meineke

1.5 (273 reviews)
    • www.meineke.com

"All they did was change the oil. They did not rotate the tires as they claimed on the invoice. They also did not check the tire pressure.
    I was watching from the lobby and did not see them doing anything thatD involved the tires."

Read All 676 reviews Customer Service

Calverts Express Auto Service And Tire

1.3 (24 reviews)
    • calvertsexpress.com

"The review is a bit late...but took the car for a brake work back in May. They had put on some lifetime pads a while back. After $2800 for a brake job, new tires and replace struts, they said that the CV was broken... After 3 days..."

Read All 52 reviews Customer Service

Aamco

1.5 (314 reviews)
    • www.aamco.com

"I recently had my transmission rebuilt by Aamco. I have had my truck back for 2 weeks and now I can't drive my truck to even go the McDonald's drive thru. Otherwise truck will die. It will not idle for longer than 5 minutes...."

Read All 787 reviews Customer Service

Tires Plus

1.8 (268 reviews)
    • www.tiresplus.com

"November 23, 2020 - I dropped off my 2018 Tesla Model X to get
    a tire fixed. The servicemen told me that i needed to have both
    back tires replaced. For the package, it would cost me: $599.82
    to replace both back tires. I agreed to mo..."

Read All 686 reviews Customer Service