Browse Household Essentials Companies in Saint Louis, Missouri

Household Essentials

Energizer

1.8 (103 reviews)
    • www.energizer.com

"Alkaline D cell batteries leaked, destroying flashlight and damaging furniture. Reported this to Energizer customer service by phone and email with attached high resolution pictures of the leaking batteries, damaged flashlight and..."

Read All 210 reviews Customer Service

Zerowater

2.3 (398 reviews)
    • www.zerowater.com

"The filter does not last me more than 2 weeks. This product is too expensive to use with the purchase of new filters so often. I am very dissapointed with this product!"

Read All 929 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Dutch Glow

1.6 (67 reviews)
    • www.dutchglow.com

"I want my order. My order # 3075****
    Where is my orderI. I tried to call customer service to no avail. You never answered Please call asap or send me my order"

Read All 164 reviews Customer Service

Sylvania

1.5 (31 reviews)
    • www.sylvania.com

"NO help whatsoever with a technical question. Are you people crazy? Is this process all a sick joke? This is not the way American Companies have acted in the past. Good bye."

Read All 68 reviews Customer Service

Sc Johnson

2.8 (26 reviews)
    • www.scjohnson.com

"I tried to write SCJohnson directly, but they don't seem to want people to contact them by stating in the email area that their birthdate is "not within the correct range"?!?!?!?! Don't think I've ever seen anything like that..."

Read All 71 reviews Customer Service

Mr Clean

1.7 (39 reviews)
    • www.mrclean.com

"Went to the mr clean in canton ha waited on my car to be dried for 30 minutes in the boot sun finally just went ant got my car and drove away"

Read All 74 reviews Customer Service

IllumiBowl

2.0 (52 reviews)
    • illumibowl.com

"I ordered the new Illini bowl with uv light on 6/5/21 & it hasnt shipped yet. Please let me know when it will ship & when it will be here!
    Julia Hinkle
    julieh728@***.com
    (254) 410-****"

Read All 81 reviews Customer Service

Duracell

1.9 (96 reviews)
    • www.duracell.com

"Dear Sirs,
    We are Durgam Gida well reputed impoter & trader in food & beverage industry and Located in Turkey & Syria.
    We have 7 branches in Turkey & 5 branches in the Northern Syrian part.
    We own the franchise of man..."

Read All 177 reviews Customer Service

Charmin

1.9 (211 reviews)
    • www.charmin.com

"Your ads are annoying. I would never buy your product because or your ads. Stop them if you want sales.I will never buy Charmin even though I like it. When your ad comes on I change my channel. Shoot those offensive *** wiggling..."

Read All 487 reviews Customer Service

BowlSparkle Com

1.2 (247 reviews)
    • bowlsparkle.com

"There is nothing to tell. The Company got my money and I never received my products (3). I was looking forward to using this product."

Read All 354 reviews Customer Service