Browse Equipment Companies in Saint Louis, Missouri

Equipment

Intoxalock

3.0 (706 reviews)
    • www.intoxalock.com

"The device is alcohol specific, which means it will detect alcohol from any source. Any product that contains ingredients ending in OL or YL can cause the device to pick up a reading. There is a small disc inside the handheld that..."

Read All 1085 reviews Customer Service

Harbor Freight Tools

2.3 (315 reviews)
    • www.harborfreight.com

"I applied for a harbor freight credit card. But could not find out if i was successful or not.can you look into it and advise me? I am Dave Vest
    Email nrv_dr_2009@***.com.
    Please let me know."

Read All 665 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Sears Parts Direct

1.5 (251 reviews)
    • www.searspartsdirect.com

"I ordered a few parts for my Craftsman garden tractor and you charged my credit card on 6/11/21. I've been calling every day for a week now, and EVERY day your off-shore people are saying your servers are down, it will be fixed by..."

Read All 394 reviews Customer Service

Worx

2.3 (213 reviews)
    • www.worx.com

"When I go on the internet to chat says "42" minutes, but never changes no matter how long you wait. You never get to talk with anybody. A complaint will be filed with Better Business Bureau.
    Stop cheating!"

Read All 423 reviews Customer Service

Kobalt

2.0 (367 reviews)
    • Equipment

"I love most of the Kobalt 24v line of tools. Purchased an inflator last year thats fantastic for camping and water sports (e.g. inflatable paddle boards).
    However, theres one big design flaw; the little rubber feet that the inflato..."

Read All 604 reviews Customer Service

Accurate Engines

1.8 (39 reviews)
    • accurateengines.com

"At first we were upset because Accurate Engines put a new engine in our truck and then on our way home we broke down! However I texted right away and they replied it in the evening after hours. Then, first thing in the morning I..."

Read All 64 reviews Customer Service

WAGAN

2.1 (4 reviews)
    • www.wagan.com

"I bought one of your cups from amazon, received it 10/06/20. It worked just the way I wanted it to. Four days ago it quit heating.
    I want a replacement!
    Do you make one with a USB end for plugging into power supply?
    James Kenyon
    710 1..."

Read All 9 reviews Customer Service

TACKLIFE

2.0 (12 reviews)
    • tacklifetools.com

"I purchased a Tacklife Hammer Drill from Amazon with a 2-year warranty on 02/11/2021. On 06/08/2021 the drill stopped working. I contacted Tacklife about it, I received an email back asking for my original order number which I..."

Read All 27 reviews Customer Service

StockWise Auto

2.2 (18 reviews)
    • www.stockwiseauto.com

"I bought a Firethorn red molded carpet for my 19 77 Cutlass Salon I also ordered the black matting that goes under it that was an extra $57 or $54 its been five days since the carpets been delivered and there has been no delivery..."

Read All 33 reviews Customer Service

Stihl

1.9 (118 reviews)
    • www.stihl.com

"Bought a BG56c blower, 1st time using it, it did not seem to run at full throttle, went back to store and was told by mechanic with attitude that nothing was wrong with it and that Stihl didn't make as good as they use to, went..."

Read All 249 reviews Customer Service