Browse Dating and Social Networking Companies in Saint Louis, Missouri

Dating and Social Networking

Facebook

2.3 (5362 reviews)
    • www.facebook.com

"My Account t is locked. My account has been locked since 10 may 2021. I can't get it back on. I. Need help as I can't get back on Facebook its been over a month now."

Read All 17630 reviews Customer Service

Zoosk

1.8 (1537 reviews)
    • www.zoosk.com

"I want my profile deleted. I have cancelled everything week ago and I want my profile deleted. I met my lady on zoosk and you guys are causing problems with us . She says Im on line when I havent been at all . Delete my profile..."

Read All 3627 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

POF

1.8 (1570 reviews)
    • www.pof.com

"I got charged for plenty of fish. And i didnt sign uo for this and this is the 2nd time ive contacted customer service"

Read All 3526 reviews Customer Service

Singlesnet

3.5 (2 reviews)
    • Dating and Social Networking

"I have a client who got cheated on on this website. I hacked into her husbands phone for her"

Read All 366 reviews Customer Service

OurTime

1.4 (151 reviews)
    • www.ourtime.com

"I believe that w was catfished or scammed from someone on met on theirs web site. I had already sent an email about a week ago and I wanted them to give them an update as well as all the information I had about the person in..."

Read All 305 reviews Customer Service

ChristianMingle

1.7 (380 reviews)
    • www.christianmingle.com

"No action taken regarding subscription. Money back and terminate. Its been over a month since I texted about deleting account. I would like a full refund."

Read All 820 reviews Customer Service

Silver Singles

1.6 (238 reviews)
    • www.silversingles.com

"no feedback from contacts. scammers. no one answers the telephone for customer service. Poor quality pictures."

Read All 484 reviews Customer Service

Okcupid

1.5 (233 reviews)
    • www.okcupid.com

"I would like to report a fake account with my contact number registered. The profile does not belong to me. Please advise me urgently on this matter."

Read All 576 reviews Customer Service

Nextdoor

1.5 (320 reviews)
    • nextdoor.com

"Trying to post an ad for bike, no picture used &;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;amp;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; it keeps asking me for pictures in a black rectangular box with x on it. I keep erasing it, the old..."

Read All 569 reviews Customer Service

Mate1

1.6 (114 reviews)
    • www.mate1.com

"I cancelled my membership months ago and read that it was a one time payment when I joined. I am still getting charged. Please explain why"

Read All 243 reviews Customer Service