Browse Auto Companies in Saint Louis, Missouri

Auto

Kia Motors

2.1 (441 reviews)
    • www.kia.com

"I have purchased new 2021 Soul EX (VIN: KNDJ33AU8M779****) at Brown Manassas Kia on June 18, 2021. The car has less than 200 miles.
    I was driving the Soul on I-495 today at speed 65 miles/hr, the engine light came on and engine was..."

Read All 1186 reviews Customer Service

Ford

2.0 (300 reviews)
    • www.ford.com

"I got a survey to fill out...no other contact. I guess that my business doesn't mean that much to them."

Read All 966 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

General Motors

1.9 (268 reviews)
    • www.gm.com

"Called GM customer Service first time w/o 6/14/21. Very unsatisfactory level of knowledge. It is now a week and several.phone calls later with still no resolution to problem. HELP !!"

Read All 931 reviews Customer Service

Forest River

1.7 (890 reviews)
    • forestriverinc.com

"First, our air conditioner needed to be replaced. Then our whole circuit panel needed to be replaced. All under warranty; but still a real pain trying to get someone to fix it. We are on a seasonal site and need repairs done on..."

Read All 1691 reviews Customer Service

Toyota

2.2 (214 reviews)
    • www.toyota.com

"I wanted to sync my phone so I could use Alexa to play music.
    I have consulted with many tech support people but it still doesn't work.
    What now??"

Read All 669 reviews Customer Service

Subaru Of America

2.5 (500 reviews)
    • www.subaru.com

"I purchased a 2021 Subaru Crosstrek plus Subaru insurance from Koeppel Subaru after trading in my Subaru Impreza 2017 with 5 year Subaru insurance. I am due a refund on the 2017 insurance. Koeppel Subaru had informed me in April 2..."

Read All 1024 reviews Customer Service

Jeep

2.0 (167 reviews)
    • www.jeep.com

"My jeeo grand Cherokee was taken to Joey accardi Chrysler because it refused to start. It was at coastline auto body to repair minor door damage done at a parking garage
    They have not returned either my wifes call or mine
    I am the o..."

Read All 351 reviews Customer Service

Volkswagen Of America

2.0 (186 reviews)
    • www.vw.com

"Haselwood Volkswagen has shown a total lack of professionalism. They do not return your phone calls in any information that we've had to get concerning my daughter's car has been due to us making phone calls to inquire about the..."

Read All 439 reviews Customer Service

Scion

2.4 (7 reviews)
    • www.scion.com

"Got a 2010 tc always gets thumbs up totally awesome car. Mine I got used it now got 225k and running awesome never no problems. I made lots of upgrades 50000 watt audio tint LEDs 22" rims tons of engine mods I'm pushing 225hp..."

Read All 15 reviews Customer Service

Royal Auto Club

• www.royalautomobileclub.co.uk

"My husband's truck broke down last night, he tried to call to get a tow and they do not answer their phone after a certain time (it was 11pm). Got a ride home, went to work, wife tried to call from 9am to 2pm and everytime,..."

Read All 1 review Customer Service