Browse Advertising Companies in Saint Louis, Missouri

Craigslist

1.9 (850 reviews)
    • www.craigslist.org

"Craigslist - I think I've been scammed
    I paid $4500 for a booking in Santa Barbara. They had all the right credentials. It was a scam and it doesn't look like Craigslist will do anything about it. I won't ever use Craigslist again...."

Read All 2587 reviews Customer Service

Signtronix

1.8 (34 reviews)
    • Advertising

"on phone with company for hours no help, when you have a local company working to repair your sign time is of the essence, can't afford to be on hold with signtronix for 30,45,minutes to a hour before speaking with someone, worst..."

Read All 95 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Yellow Pages Advertising Solutions

1.3 (5 reviews)
    • adsolutions.yp.com

"A very persuasive and confident sales rep came along and exuded confidence and savvy about taking care of all of our marketing needs. The only reason we agreed to spend our entire advertising budget on the plans she presented is..."

Read All 6 reviews Customer Service

Shanda Lancaster

• Advertising

"Shanda Lancaster claims to be an INNOCENT victim of internet reports and posts. There are hundreds of posts about her. Gee, I wonder why? I'm sure it has to do with the hundreds of fake names used to harass people online an..."

Read All 11 reviews Customer Service

ROIrocket

• www.roirocket.com

"tried to contact them for payment- got the run around. Joke is on him bc I have a big mouth and will let everyone know not to participate in any of his bs surveys or business - When I called him he acted like he didn't know what..."

ReviewOpedia

• Advertising

"I would like to know why 3 separate amounts has come out of my bank account, which I never purchased the amounts are $51.88 $51.93 $51.93 also i would now like a refund of $76.71 as i am not happy with your way of business...."

Family Motors

• www.familymotors.com

"I went to a Family Motors in Muskegon,Michigan and before I'd gone to the dealership I talked with a salesman.He told me that he had a car that I was looking for,and the payment was $250.00. So,when I'd gotten to the..."

Read All 1 review Customer Service

Doorstep Divas

• doorstepdiva.com

"I agree with the last reviewer. I not only lost the over $700 I paid jamie for the supposed delivery, but I lost the 23,000 flyers I paid to have made up that never got delivered. I think she is just irresponsible; and as time..."