Browse Companies in Saint Louis, Missouri

RushCard

1.6 (2,215 reviews)
    • Cards
    • www.rushcard.com

"I need to speak to a live person asap my account is being addressed illegally. There have been 2 unauthorized charges"

Read All 4688 reviews Customer Service

Jimmy Johns

2.2 (968 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.jimmyjohns.com

"I order from Jimmy John's on a regular basis. I noticed the prices on my sandwich fluctuates sometime I paid 14 other times I pay under 12. I called to order my husband a sandwich today, you spoke on the situation from last night..."

Read All 1875 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Hr Block

1.6 (603 reviews)
    • Taxes
    • www.hrblock.com

"I have been using h&;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;amp;;;r block for years now along with emerald card. About 6 weeks ago my card was hacked immediately the card people called me and canceled the card a new one was supposed to ne isued...."

Read All 1441 reviews Customer Service

Walgreens

2.1 (1,040 reviews)
    • Pharmacy
    • www.walgreens.com

"I decided to go to the store and use the balance rewards money I had accumulated. However, three of my transactions were not successfully processed. The balance rewards did not work and I had to pay all the money for the..."

Read All 2434 reviews Customer Service

USPS

1.5 (1,482 reviews)
    • Post
    • www.usps.com

"Tenía problemas con mi dirección de correo postal pero recogí metroyo paquete sen problemalemas en mi oficina de correos 77057"

Read All 3494 reviews Customer Service

UPS

1.4 (2,158 reviews)
    • Transportation and Logistics
    • www.ups.com

"Told me package was out for delivery for two weeks when really it was lost and didnt say anything to me in the mean time Im looking for my package for two weeks"

Read All 6160 reviews Customer Service

Roku

1.7 (1,537 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.roku.com

"my daughter made a subscription by accident, and I need to know if they can reimburse the cost of the service"

Read All 3544 reviews Customer Service

JCPenney

2.2 (783 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.jcpenney.com

"Rep. said it takes 21-24 days to process the return. Mailed back on 10/8 with provided Return Label. The last four #s of the order are: 0878. Invoice #: R101-7****, item description:- Stf Lalo Bc Pjs XXL Nvy Pld 01; Item #:..."

Read All 2078 reviews Customer Service

Cash App

1.7 (1,222 reviews)
    • Cash Services
    • cash.app

"I sent out the referrals and had two people join and send money. I neverrrrr received my referral fee nor did they receive their $5 bonus. Customer support is a joke. It tells me to contact them through chat support option but..."

Read All 3192 reviews Customer Service

Xbox

1.8 (1,424 reviews)
    • Gadgets and Accessories
    • www.xbox.com

"all I need to know is how I can talk to someone with this issue. I haven't touched this xbox in 3 months. I work for a living. I just want to blow up some *** up and have a laugh. go on my way . instead I can't even sign on to my..."

Read All 3984 reviews Customer Service