Browse Companies in Saint Louis, Missouri

Uber

1.7 (4,797 reviews)
    • Transport
    • www.uber.com

"Wrong dinner meal delivered. Dinner left at front door, driver did not ring doorbell. Terrible service, no communications with me. Very hard for a customer to call Uber customer service to discuss this problem!!!"

Read All 13365 reviews Customer Service

Roblox

3.0 (4,392 reviews)
    • Games and Movies
    • www.roblox.com

"Im locked out of my sons account and even though we have user name and passwords credit card info they still refuse to help. Customer support emails are robotic in nature."

Read All 10582 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Panera Bread

2.5 (1,682 reviews)
    • Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
    • www.panerabread.com

"How dare somebody tell me where I can put my hands on my my elbows somebody named Kyle standing there waiting for my bagel which I have to do practically every morning sometimes for 15 or 20 minutes that I have to just give up..."

Read All 2717 reviews Customer Service

Family Dollar

2.3 (962 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.familydollar.com

"After speaking with a very informative and professional representative, my concerns were addressed and she followed up with an update. I received a pickup notification of my item within a few minutes of the call."

Read All 2113 reviews Customer Service

Priceline

1.5 (1,310 reviews)
    • Travel Agencies
    • www.priceline.com

"Everytime I call
    Priceline all I get is a n automated recording and no matter what, it will not let me speak with a customer service agent. They get your money and don't want to honor their policy about refunds."

Read All 2917 reviews Customer Service

Pizza Hut

2.0 (3,634 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.pizzahut.com

"I ordered 3 pizzas. a Large Cheese Lovers Pizza, a Large Ham Lovers and a Large Hawaiian. The pizzas were delivered Ok but were virtually inedible. The thre3 pizza had plenty of puffy pastry but little topping, including cheese,..."

Read All 6709 reviews Customer Service

McDonalds

2.1 (2,607 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.mcdonalds.com

"Corporate should have asked the customers before deciding to take away salads because Wendys never did and if Wendys can sell salads then why cant McDonalds sells salads.
    This its defeating the purpose because your employees are ha..."

Read All 5068 reviews Customer Service

Amazon

2.2 (5,162 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.amazon.com

"I havent gotten my refund yet and now the company is saying 15 days when Amazon said 3 to 5 business days"

Read All 11651 reviews Customer Service

Aarons

2.6 (909 reviews)
    • Furniture and Decor
    • www.aarons.com

"At the location in San Marco Texas next to the walmart off highway 183
    Whom ever was on the phone between 1:00pm and 1:10pm was extremely rude to my wife i dont appreciate the attitude she gave was unprofessional and she should not..."

Read All 2336 reviews Customer Service

Zoosk

1.8 (1,673 reviews)
    • Dating and Social Networking
    • www.zoosk.com

"The same men are continually picked for me as my match - its crazy, I dont see profiles that are unlike as far as occupation. There were some that were right in a row - same occupation. Idk a lot of guys were looking for booty..."

Read All 3944 reviews Customer Service