Browse Companies in Saint Louis, Missouri

Fashion Nova

2.0 (5,246 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • www.fashionnova.com

"It so hard to get in contact with somebody its sad I will never order from here again shop anywhere but here its been 2 days and I still havent heard from them"

Read All 11607 reviews Customer Service

Dominos Pizza

2.0 (2,613 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.dominos.com

"I ordered from store at 30336 9 Mile Road, Farmington Hills, Michigan. Texted me when my order was ready so I drove over for contactless pickup. I waited over 30 minutes for my order to be brought out to my car. I went into the..."

Read All 4559 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Menards

2.3 (1,868 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.menards.com

"I ordered from the online site.. speed-dee says the delivered it .. I have cameras .. and no they did not deliver anything.. customer service basically said too bad . And now absolutely no reply to my emails. Im currently working..."

Read All 4122 reviews Customer Service

Dobbs Tire And Auto Centers

1.6 (56 reviews)
    • Service Centers and Repairs
    • www.gotodobbs.com

"Dear David Dobbs,
    I am filing a complaint against the Retail Sales Manager Mike Sliwoski and the technician, Brandon J, under the Merchandizing Practicing Act.
    On Saturday, April 10, 2021, at 8:30am, I took my 2015 Kia Sorento in fo..."

Read All 106 reviews Customer Service

RockAuto

2.5 (2,722 reviews)
    • Auto Parts and Accessories
    • www.rockauto.com

"The tank has 3 Vent holes Or return holes I installed the tank in my 70 Monte Carlo Took it to the gas station And the gear started pomping out through the Van holes I need to speak to someone about this explanation point!!!"

Read All 5985 reviews Customer Service

Robinhood

1.6 (4,580 reviews)
    • Financial Services
    • www.robinhood.com

"Looking to recover an account I had with Robinhood about 6 years ago. I had about 3-5 stocks and I feel as though I should be able to claim my funds if any or still have holdings to those shares."

Read All 10948 reviews Customer Service

Magicjack

1.9 (238 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.magicjack.com

"I need to sing in to my magicJack app on my phone, it wont let me sing in, I have a new phone o cant access to it"

Read All 2737 reviews Customer Service

Ebay

1.7 (4,216 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.ebay.com

"Ordered item on 9/30/2021 and was to be received by 10/12/2021. Seller arlenmaj96 for a Coleman Big Game King Size Rectangular Camping -5 Degree Canvas Sleeping bag $79.99 ($82.99 after tax). The seller has disappeared, but I show..."

Read All 11218 reviews Customer Service

Ashley Furniture

1.8 (1,309 reviews)
    • Furniture and Decor
    • www.ashleyfurniture.com

"I ordered furniture from Auburn location location and paid gull amount. But week later I change my mind and canceled my order. They asked me to come the store So that can refund my money in the card. I went there twice, call them..."

Read All 3369 reviews Customer Service

Wish

2.0 (8,641 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.wish.com

"I cancelled my order and still no ones contacted me or gave me my refund. I've contacted them Several times and still nothing They will not refund my money I never received anything Because I canceled my order they won't give me..."

Read All 17807 reviews Customer Service