Browse Companies in Saint Louis, Missouri

DIRECTV

1.7 (5,309 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • directv.com

"Why cant you get your program guide to coordinate with what you are actually showing on TV. Theres not crap worth watching these days, but the few shows that are any good you screw up. It makes me come real close to just ditching..."

Read All 13528 reviews Customer Service

Ameren

1.4 (155 reviews)
    • Utility
    • www.ameren.com

"Wires on ground and equipment. WtfAngryAaaassassaasaaaaaaassaaaaaaassssssssszssssssssssssssssssssssssddssssssss"

Read All 237 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Schnucks

2.3 (96 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • nourish.schnucks.com

"Complain about the supervisor at the front desk I found a pack of buns on the shelf opened up and all she did was tied them up and put them back on the shelf that was pretty disgusting with the COVID-19 going on they need to..."

Read All 150 reviews Customer Service

Postmates

1.4 (4,156 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • postmates.com

"Told him to meet me in front of whole foods market in downtown la. He said he was there he wasn't and ended up leaving with my order."

Read All 8656 reviews Customer Service

Shein

2.4 (5,500 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • www.shein.com

"Ive placed an order at 18th Oct, but I still havent got any confirmation email, and I also cannot find it on my order. However when i checked my bank account , it does say that I bought them. Im worried about where is my order at..."

Read All 15029 reviews Customer Service

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen

2.1 (2,938 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.popeyes.com

"Asked for sweet tea but received an unsweetened tea. Manager told me If he put sugar in the tea people complained. I told him It was why they call it sweet tea."

Read All 4833 reviews Customer Service

FedEx

1.4 (2,897 reviews)
    • Transportation and Logistics
    • www.fedex.com

"This is the worse shipping company ever, please be aware and avoid fedex. I paid for rush shipping and on the date is was suppose to be delivered they just changed the delivery date after I was charged. No one alerted me. Tried..."

Read All 6360 reviews Customer Service

Express Scripts

2.3 (389 reviews)
    • Pharmacy
    • www.express-scripts.com

"When I transferred my coverage from COBRA Aetna which used Express Scripts to my employer sponsored BCBSM plan which also uses Express Scripts (referred to XScripts), XScripts decided to cancel one prescription that was renewed 4..."

Read All 714 reviews Customer Service

Best Buy

1.8 (1,557 reviews)
    • Appliances and Electronics
    • www.bestbuy.com

"RE: Order number 112128****032
    We purchased a Whirlpool refrigerator and over -the- range Whirlpool Microwave from our Bel Air, MD., Best Buy, on 10-11-21. The refrigerator Delivery /Installation was successfully done last Friday (..."

Read All 4114 reviews Customer Service

Lowes

2.0 (3,466 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.lowes.com

"new cooktop was broken and I need it by Monday. The krtchen sink was also broken AND of the 61 boxes of flooring were all broken but 5 boxes. .My son and sister are arriving tomorrow because my husband is dying and we have ro..."

Read All 6907 reviews Customer Service