Browse Companies in Saint Louis, Missouri

Alfa Romeo

2.5 (3 reviews)
    • Auto
    • www.alfaromeo.com

"I leased an auto from Towbin Fiat Alfa Romeo on December 19th, 2020. i was told to call my Credit Union for a payoff on my trade in and was quoted a payoff amount of $21,000. I also had a November payment due and to avoid the..."

Read All 7 reviews Customer Service

Alamo

1.7 (141 reviews)
    • Rentals
    • www.alamo.com

"I rented a WV Golf with a manual transmission from Alamo at the Trieste Airport. When I arrived there was no one from Alamo at the counter only Alamo's Italian partner Locauto. Locauto proceeded as if the company was filling in fo..."

Read All 285 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

AirTran Airways

3.3 (1 review)
    • Airlines and Air Transport
    • www.airtran.com

"I trusted AirTran again and again they have failed me. My family and I went on a vacation cruise last year and upon returning we found that AirTran had lost all 7 of our bags!!! It took 6 hrs of extreme persistence to get the..."

Read All 107 reviews Customer Service

Airtkt

1.5 (82 reviews)
    • Travel Agencies
    • www.airtkt.com

"I booked a ticket from Minneapolis to Gothenburg $1273 +55 for insurance since 10/7/2020, and my travel day was 10/11/2020 when I went to airport to check in my ticket was canceled then I started calling them after waiting about..."

Read All 152 reviews Customer Service

Airbnb

1.6 (811 reviews)
    • Travel
    • www.airbnb.com

"A group of 5 were charged the price of 1 guest in our listing. The customer has made payment already to Airbnb with an idea in mind that the money she paid was for 5 guest while this is contrary to our listing rates. We do not..."

Read All 1632 reviews Customer Service

AHMSI

• Loans and Mortgages
    • ahmsi3.com

"when our presidient spoke of the "affordable home" project, I called & spoke to the then, AHMSI reps - overseas - at first they sent me ppwrk to submit in which i did, and got a bill for 1200.00 from some podunct refince..."

Read All 56 reviews Customer Service

AGELESS RX

1.5 (4 reviews)
    • Advertising
    • www.agelessrx.com.php53-3.dfw1-2.websitetestlink.com

"No help from nobody. No customer service. Disappointed. I still have the issue, of the order Metformin."

Read All 8 reviews Customer Service

Afni

2.0 (4 reviews)
    • Collection Agencies
    • afniupsourcing.com

"Had an account with AT&T Uverse which was never used. Had it installed and didn't work so returned it to AT&T. They billed us anyways and it was sent to collections for $229. AFNI sent a letter in which we contacted them about..."

Read All 31 reviews Customer Service

Affordable Dentures

2.0 (360 reviews)
    • Dentistry
    • www.affordabledentures.com

"I had my teeth removed with added bone grafts on 7/27/20. It is now 12/1. I still am unable to wear the teeth they gave me. After my last review they did reach out and I gave them a 2nd chance. My last appointment about 3 week..."

Read All 935 reviews Customer Service

Aetna

1.3 (160 reviews)
    • Insurance
    • www.aetna.com

"The worst insurance ever!!! 3 weeks and still hasnt resolved COB issue. They hire uneducated people who lack professionalism."

Read All 433 reviews Customer Service