Browse Appliances and Electronics Companies in Missouri, United States

Appliances and Electronics

Best Buy

1.8 (1452 reviews)
    • www.bestbuy.com

"I received an email that order BBY01-8064****4769 was delivered on my front steps and it is not.
    Please track and deliver as scheduled.
    Awaiting your response!
    Its crazy that all you have for customer access is this pissed off email...."

Read All 3944 reviews Customer Service

Element Electronics

2.1 (363 reviews)
    • www.elementelectronics.com

"Bought an Element Roku in November of 2019 but just opened it and set it u maybe 4 months ago. Screen flickers in and out and the is so dark I can barely see it. Now they're telling me I need the receipt from 2yrs ago. These..."

Read All 709 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Maytag

1.5 (448 reviews)
    • www.maytag.com

"About three years ago we bought a Maytag clothes washer, clotheNever buys a Maytag s had dirt streaks on them and had to be brushed to be wearable. After 2 years of this nonsense, I bought another clothes washer and Maytag had..."

Read All 1221 reviews Customer Service

Whirlpool

1.6 (706 reviews)
    • www.whirlpool.com

"I want to speak to someone about my fridge it has rust on the front door and I only washed it with mild soap and water I've called ur company and n im not getting any results the phone numbers listed are not correct please call..."

Read All 1699 reviews Customer Service

Hyla

2.2 (106 reviews)
    • www.hyla-us.com

"My hyla broke. Wouldn't turn on. The service guy told me. It was the circuit board. And I had to pay it.. I have a warranty on this pos. I shouldn't have to pay anything.."

Read All 189 reviews Customer Service

Hhgregg

1.8 (318 reviews)
    • www.hhgregg.com

"Item not as described. Came with scratches missing parts.At during purchase time that laptop as brand new with a cost as if it was brand new"

Read All 1117 reviews Customer Service

Vizio

1.8 (284 reviews)
    • www.vizio.com

"I was on the phone with tech service for quite some time last week. The young lady decided it could not be fixed and stated she would send me an email whereby I could send a picture. I received no such email. I also text and recei..."

Read All 525 reviews Customer Service

Shark

2.4 (591 reviews)
    • www.sharkclean.com

"I purchased a shark pet pro vacuum and from the beginning it did not work properly. Beater bar kept seizing, was within a year of purchasing and they wanted me to pay for a new one. I was so mad, they finally agreed to send me a..."

Read All 995 reviews Customer Service

Samsung Electronics

1.8 (292 reviews)
    • www.samsung.com

"They replaced my phone it should have been an unlock phone but every minute something comes up saying sim card phone is not from Verizon. What that mean?. And why it saying that. The phone also goes blank sometimes m, this is not..."

Read All 934 reviews Customer Service

Ge Appliances

1.7 (581 reviews)
    • www.geappliances.com

"Two month old washer stopped working, called they set me up for a replacement washer delivery july22. I ordered the pedestal, delivery (July 21) to be installed with it. After waiting 4 hrs for delivery I called and spent a total..."

Read All 1523 reviews Customer Service