Browse Companies in Missouri, United States

Rockstar Games

2.8 (1,882 reviews)
    • Games and Movies
    • www.rockstargames.com

"I bought the Megalodon pack and i got the 8 million but I didnt get the extra 12 million. It said to wait 72 hours and its been 4 days"

Read All 4581 reviews Customer Service

Wca Waste Corp

1.5 (107 reviews)
    • Waste And Recycling Services
    • wcawaste.com

"As stated in my original message the service is irregular. He has been here 3 times in the last 7 weeks. I have called and called but it continues to be an issue. I have paid for weekly service through December. After my last..."

Read All 171 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

KFC

1.9 (1,582 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.kfc.com

"On Saturday, September 18, 2021 at the drive through here in Charlotte, N.C location is Almarble Rd. My complaint # phone conversation with Customer Service Representative ( Devin) is 00644572 is the person I made my complaint..."

Read All 2712 reviews Customer Service

Jimmy Johns

2.2 (968 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.jimmyjohns.com

"I order from Jimmy John's on a regular basis. I noticed the prices on my sandwich fluctuates sometime I paid 14 other times I pay under 12. I called to order my husband a sandwich today, you spoke on the situation from last night..."

Read All 1875 reviews Customer Service

Walgreens

2.1 (1,046 reviews)
    • Pharmacy
    • www.walgreens.com

"I went to fill 3 valid prescriptrions from my Dr. and when I walked in the Pharmacist and Christine I believe and female pharmacy techs, looked at me, and lied about why they could not fill my prescriptions. I had my Doctor call,..."

Read All 2440 reviews Customer Service

Modlily

1.4 (1,868 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • www.modlily.com

"I ordered 4 shirts from Modlily. Every one of the was the wrong size. I could only wear one as it was a size bigger than I typically wear. It took over a month to arrive. I will never do business with this company again."

Read All 3332 reviews Customer Service

Caseys General Stores

2.3 (345 reviews)
    • Food Stores
    • www.caseys.com

"Not answering the phones Sarcastic so I can't put in a order this store is really bad on business they are rude to customers they make food when they feel like making Sarcasticit someone needs to come and do a secret shopping..."

Read All 565 reviews Customer Service

Tophatter

2.1 (3,230 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • tophatter.com

"I'm new to your company I come on your site this evening to see I've been suspended for 24 hrs because of cancellations well on quite a few items I was unable to chose proper size I've ordered quite a few things in the last two..."

Read All 5751 reviews Customer Service

Roblox

3.0 (4,392 reviews)
    • Games and Movies
    • www.roblox.com

"Im locked out of my sons account and even though we have user name and passwords credit card info they still refuse to help. Customer support emails are robotic in nature."

Read All 10582 reviews Customer Service

Planet Fitness

2.3 (2,418 reviews)
    • Fitness Centers
    • www.planetfitness.com

"Want to know if you are going to open again 24 hours, not being open late at night stopped at least 1 or 2 days a week I can't go"

Read All 4700 reviews Customer Service