Browse Companies in Missouri, United States

Panera Bread

2.5 (1,683 reviews)
    • Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
    • www.panerabread.com

"My wife and her girl friend went to our local Panera Bread for lunch last week.They ordered 1 whole Turkey BLT,which they shared.Their bill was $18. They questioned the bill as theyve eaten there many times for much less. I went..."

Read All 2717 reviews Customer Service

Schnucks

2.3 (95 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • nourish.schnucks.com

"Not only do they set higher prices for instacart but now they do not honor any store add prices. They want customer loyalty but do not reciprocate. Since the pandemic has started they have become increasingly greedy . These are..."

Read All 149 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Dobbs Tire And Auto Centers

1.6 (56 reviews)
    • Service Centers and Repairs
    • www.gotodobbs.com

"Dear David Dobbs,
    I am filing a complaint against the Retail Sales Manager Mike Sliwoski and the technician, Brandon J, under the Merchandizing Practicing Act.
    On Saturday, April 10, 2021, at 8:30am, I took my 2015 Kia Sorento in fo..."

Read All 106 reviews Customer Service

Amazon

2.2 (5,091 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.amazon.com

"Order a backup camera got a text that it was delivered when got home it was not here would like to find out what happened"

Read All 11379 reviews Customer Service

Uber

1.7 (4,831 reviews)
    • Transport
    • www.uber.com

"My Uber driver ran my foot over. I was getting out of the car and she put the car in drive n the back passenger tire hit he back if my foot and pulled my shoe almost off.
    She drove crazy fast missed exits n interstate cussed me out..."

Read All 13318 reviews Customer Service

Robinhood

1.7 (4,673 reviews)
    • Financial Services
    • www.robinhood.com

"Didn't answer the phone full of bs and everything that's with it better get a new app!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Read All 11056 reviews Customer Service

Aspen Dental

1.7 (2,154 reviews)
    • Dentistry
    • www.aspendental.com

"I needed to get a tooth pulled. I was quoted one price and then this incompetent dentist was unable to get the tooth out and turned it into a surgical procedure and charged an extra $100. One root never closed for over a month. I..."

Read All 4436 reviews Customer Service

UPS

1.4 (2,157 reviews)
    • Transportation and Logistics
    • www.ups.com

"I was notified my package was delivered on Oct 8 to my front door. I do not have a front door, nor was the package delivered. I checked with neighbors and a community website, nothing. UPS stated it is considered a lost package..."

Read All 6156 reviews Customer Service

Magicjack

1.9 (238 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.magicjack.com

"Dont buy Magic jack dont deal with them it is the worst item I have ever had in my life. Very frustrating"

Read All 2736 reviews Customer Service

Rockstar Games

2.8 (1,886 reviews)
    • Games and Movies
    • www.rockstargames.com

"having problems custom iFruit phone want let me customize my plates and i can't not talk to other players been a year like that"

Read All 4585 reviews Customer Service