Browse Companies in Missouri, United States

Sears

1.8 (2,614 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.sears.com

"I ordered a 12 foot spider for $120. What came in the mail was a 6 foot spider that looked the same. I never wouldve ordered a 6 foot for $120. And now I cannot get a hold of anybody at Sears to fix the issue"

Read All 6893 reviews Customer Service

Jack in the Box

2.0 (1,606 reviews)
    • www.jackinthebox.com

"My Complaint is employee at Jack in the box in Austin Texas.Location at E41st swiped my debit card two times on 9/28/21 for $13.83. Ive tried calling the store no answer.Ive tried calling the corporate offices to no avail. Granted..."

Read All 2709 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Wish

2.0 (8,680 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.wish.com

"le paiement de ma commande a été retiré mais la commande n'a pas été confirmé. il m'indique erreur de commande après avoir changer les numéros de ma nouvelle carte bleue. merci de votre réponse rapide car ma commande est urgente...."

Read All 17856 reviews Customer Service

McDonalds

2.1 (2,607 reviews)
    • www.mcdonalds.com

"Drive Thru Screens need to be checked for flinkers as we all know, they have the capacity to induce an epileptic seizure! Its an honest mistake that can take a life!"

Read All 5064 reviews Customer Service

Taco Bell

2.0 (2,759 reviews)
    • www.tacobell.com

"No body answer my question Im trying to found out why the have time show it closed or anything says open"

Read All 4779 reviews Customer Service

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen

2.1 (2,938 reviews)
    • www.popeyes.com

"We got a 16 piece spicy chicken tenders and it was mostly breading and the chicken was hard to find. The pieces were so thin that the breading made up 60% of the product"

Read All 4832 reviews Customer Service

RushCard

1.6 (2,216 reviews)
    • Cards
    • www.rushcard.com

"I was Charged $16.50 since August for a unauthorized transaction I was Transferred but no one picked up"

Read All 4689 reviews Customer Service

Camping World

1.8 (2,149 reviews)
    • RVs, Motorhomes and Trailers
    • www.campingworld.com

"dI bought a brand new 2021 Freedom Elite FEF Class C last year from Camping World, TX. It is at Camping World right now for the 6th time this year for Warranty work. Every single time I've picked it up, the Service Dept. says..."

Read All 3642 reviews Customer Service

Ebay

1.7 (4,261 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.ebay.com

"I keep getting email I need to pay a listing fee, I dont understand I do not have anything listed I payed last month just to avoid this but still I need to resolve this"

Read All 11206 reviews Customer Service

Dominos Pizza

2.0 (2,613 reviews)
    • www.dominos.com

"Dear sir, I am Rathin das and ID no: 869706 sir i was working in your orgination 27 Nov 2017 to 14Feb 2020 so Last one year's I well submite three time my PF settelment from nathing respons so what to do I am.so I requested to..."

Read All 4559 reviews Customer Service