Browse Companies in Missouri, United States

Missouri

Walmart

2.3 (4,812 reviews)
    • www.walmart.com

"DOG FOOD WAS TAINTED AND MOLDED THIS WAS THE SECOND TIME THIS HAPPEN I WILL NOT BUY ANY MOREALWAYS CHECK YOUR DOGS FOOD; IT LOOKED LIKE IT WAS ALL WET AND SOGGY"

Read All 10956 reviews Customer Service

DOORDASH

1.8 (11,765 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.doordash.com

"Three items were blatantly left off my order and all I got was a credit of $7.43? $25 credit would have been more appropriate."

Read All 22761 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Steak N Shake

2.3 (2,264 reviews)
    • Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
    • www.steaknshake.com

"I went through the drive thru with my family on 8/18 at store #605 The line took 40 min and then when we finally got our food the burger buns were really soggy and not just wet but greasy like someone dipped it in oil. The..."

Read All 3722 reviews Customer Service

Menards

2.3 (1,856 reviews)
    • www.menards.com

"I have purchased this water before, this time it was different, tasted as if someone got it from the fountain at home and sealed it. .the wrappers were all off some were filled some were not..will .never purchase again..."

Read All 4093 reviews Customer Service

Facebook

2.1 (9,742 reviews)
    • Dating and Social Networking
    • www.facebook.com

"I wanted to run an Ad on Instagram using Facebook Ads Manager App, I used the PayU payment option and was debited N1000, but the Ad didn't go through.
    Please, I would like a refund to be made to my account."

Read All 36247 reviews Customer Service

DIRECTV

1.7 (5,298 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • directv.com

"DIFFICULTIES RETURNING EQUIPMENT. TRIED EVERY THING SUGGESTED BY YOUR EMPLOYEES--NOTHING HAS WORKED. ON HOLD AT LEAST 1 HOUR EACH TIME--HUNG UP ON AT LEAST 5 TIMES--ASKED TO TALK TO SUPERVISOR AND REFUSED--SENIOR CITIZEN, UNABLE..."

Read All 13511 reviews Customer Service

Ubereats

1.5 (13,219 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.ubereats.com

"They didnt give me the two things of onion rings I ordered. Fries I ordered didnt come and a chocolate shake"

Read All 27070 reviews Customer Service

ATT

1.6 (2,335 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.att.com

"I had an online bill pay mix up, my mortgage payment went to AT&;;;;;;;;;;;;T. Now I have about $2000 credit with Att. I have spent over a month and hours on the phone trying to get my money back with no luck and just getting..."

Read All 6420 reviews Customer Service

Pizza Hut

2.0 (3,601 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.pizzahut.com

"I would like my money put back on my card because I was charged for pizza that I never received. Thank you."

Read All 6651 reviews Customer Service