Browse E-commerce Companies in Saint Cloud, Minnesota

E-commerce

Gettington

1.8 (49 reviews)
    • www.gettington.com

"I need my payments reduced due to the company closing!!!! I m willing to pay until my card is payed off can someone please take this matter into consideration and help me and reduce my payments please and thanks."

Read All 87 reviews Customer Service

Fingerhut

2.1 (277 reviews)
    • www.fingerhut.com

"For over a year had a credit line of 700 since I never used cause I was sick they reduced it to 250 when I called and ask why basically to bad so sad"

Read All 912 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Trendy Deal Store

1.2 (406 reviews)
    • thetrendydealstore.com

"I have been reaching out to get a return label. The item that I finally received is the wrong item. I'm not able to use.
    I have called the # on the website as well as emailed. The response I got from Samantha/Abigail Customer Servi..."

Read All 828 reviews Customer Service

QuiBids

1.7 (142 reviews)
    • www.quibids.com

"I have not had any problems with Quibids since my first problem (which was favorably resolved).
    Please know, I have NEVER been overcharged for anything."

Read All 541 reviews Customer Service

LTD Commodities

2.1 (85 reviews)
    • www.ltdcommodities.com

"I called about 8 or 10 times today and all I could get were people in foreign countries that do not speak clear English. I do not wish to discuss private matters with people not in America. When I ask to speak to an American I..."

Read All 336 reviews Customer Service

Lakeside Collection Perks

1.8 (24 reviews)
    • www.lakesideperks.com

"I was reviewing my credit card statement and noticed a charge from your company for the month of May. I reviewed my credit card statements for the previous flour months.
    I have not ordered anything from your company since December..."

Read All 44 reviews Customer Service

Esforgood

2.0 (1 review)
    • www.esforgood.com

"The coins you sold are Fake. Be you shipped the coins I asked for a refund you said you would with 10 percent reduction. I said ok then two days later you said it shipped. But a week water it was still in China. And no refund. I..."

Read All 1 review Customer Service