Browse Dealers Companies in Saint Cloud, Minnesota

Dealers

Carhop

1.4 (202 reviews)
    • www.carhop.com

"My engine seized in November I think. It was under warrantee and it was replaced. I have put maybe 2000 miles on that engine and it is now dead and won't start. I have kept up on maintenance and don't need an oil change for 2000 m..."

Read All 556 reviews Customer Service

Billion Auto

1.8 (98 reviews)
    • www.billionauto.com

""No matter which Billion dealership you're at, the customer's always the top priority." NOPE. Our goal is for you to become a customer for life." NOPE. Was planning on being a customer for life and buying suburban after suburban..."

Read All 148 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Kia Of St Cloud

• kiaofstcloud.com

"I bought a new 2012 Kia for my son, in 2011. Since then repairs have been 2 front brake rotors, defective ignition switch, 2 headlights, fire in AC caused by defective wiring and the latest a $280 oil change on 8/31/2015. The..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

Carmax

1.9 (384 reviews)
    • www.carmax.com

"Found a car in their online database. It was in their COLUMBUS SAWMILL, OHIO store. Paid $499.00 to have it shipped to their WESTBOROUGH MASSACHUSETTS store.
    Informed that my transfer vehicle arrived in WESTBOROUGH on JUNE 4th, 202..."

Read All 1234 reviews Customer Service

Byrider

1.7 (635 reviews)
    • www.jdbyrider.com

"Hello I financed a vehicle from you all back in 2016, I was a first time buyer in desperate need of a car. I got a 2004 Ford Taurus with the warranty paying $500/month for an old car that wasnt worth $12,000 just for it to break..."

Read All 1515 reviews Customer Service