Browse Utility Companies in Minneapolis, Minnesota

Utility

Curbside Waste

1.7 (35 reviews)
    • www.curbsidewasteinc.com

"I cancelled my service with Curbside Waste on April 26, 2019 and the account was paid in full at the time of cancellation.
    Over a year after I cancelled my service with them on June 22, 2020 the following charge appeared on my cred..."

Read All 58 reviews Customer Service

CenterPoint Energy

1.6 (85 reviews)
    • www.centerpointenergy.com

"I have been in constant contact about my Entergy services as well as submitted the proper documentation requested ! Per since I have not received any response or actions towards my regards! I also have no direct number to contact..."

Read All 170 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Budget Dumpster

1.7 (115 reviews)
    • www.budgetdumpster.com

"Lied about drop off date, and was charged an overage..."

Read All 183 reviews Customer Service

Ecowater Systems

2.4 (80 reviews)
    • www.ecowater.com

"I had my irrigation system installed by Peters sprinkler systems in 2019, 2020 I had a service call for them to come out and adjust the sprinklers. Took him about a half hour. At that time I paid $99.95 for the service call. Now..."

Read All 170 reviews Customer Service

Xcel Energy

1.0 (3 reviews)
    • www.xcelenergy.com

"I have never dealt with a company that is so screwed up 6 months to give me a price to get gas and electric to a new building and this is after they changed things about 4 times now I can't get my meters"

Read All 5 reviews Customer Service

North American Power

2.2 (37 reviews)
    • www.napower.com

"Hi Davi - thank you for your comment. We are so sorry to hear that you did not have a good experience with North American Power. After doing some research on your account, we noticed that you enrolled with us on January 14, 2011..."

Read All 207 reviews Customer Service

Murphy Usa

2.8 (41 reviews)
    • www.murphyusa.com

"The Murphy gas station off Chantilly parkway in Montgomery, Alabama has the worst service you could ever experience in a matter of 2 mins.I, have never experienced this at any of its thousand of location. Murphy USA Gas station..."

Read All 64 reviews Customer Service

Katadyn North America

2.7 (2 reviews)
    • www.katadyn.com

"The unsuccessful cleared on my Steripen ultralight is too faint to read and when I asked for help they want me to pay them for the information. Some customer support."

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service

Enagic Usa

3.0 (36 reviews)
    • www.enagic.com

"I had new buy but I didn't get commission
    And I asked my coach she never answer My question please let what next"

Read All 66 reviews Customer Service

Elite Waste Disposal

• elitewastedisposal.com

"Constantly raising prices. I pay more for one 32 gallon container than a neighbor pays for 2 -64 gallon and the contracts were started at the same time.

No senior citizen discounts .

On 5/14/13 the truck went right past my house an..."

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service