Browse Software Companies in Minneapolis, Minnesota

Software

Avast Software

1.9 (278 reviews)
    • www.avast.com

"Avast automatic renewal on card with no notice. The system completly crashed from virus.over 12 months ago. and they refuse to refund $69.99AS IS PAST 30 DAYS. The software was never installed or used.
    Buyer Beware"

Read All 549 reviews Customer Service

Safecart

1.2 (56 reviews)
    • www.safecart.com

"please give me information on order #SPPC-U310714****-37WLB. I have not received the item or know when it will arrive"

Read All 302 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Dropbox

1.6 (215 reviews)
    • www.dropbox.com

"For some reason my account was deleted. I have sent several requests to customer services and have not heard back once which is really disappointing. I have used Dropbox for a while so I had lots of photos and files that I no..."

Read All 391 reviews Customer Service

Bitdefender

1.9 (138 reviews)
    • www.bitdefender.com

"I have tried to contact them several times about cancelling my account and obtaining a refund with absolutely no replies.
    This is the worst company that I have ever tried to deal with!!!"

Read All 228 reviews Customer Service

Winzip

1.3 (98 reviews)
    • www.winzip.com

"I doubt anything can be done, but I made the mistake of downloading winzip for a "free" trial period, was not satisfied and did not purchase it. However, it keeps trying to run scans without my approval and constantly interrupts w..."

Read All 186 reviews Customer Service

Total Av

1.4 (96 reviews)
    • www.totalav.com

"I have said all I want to say several times. I repeat, I want an immediate refund of £46.80 taken out of my account without any authority."

Read All 128 reviews Customer Service

Tech Supply King

1.7 (6 reviews)
    • www.techsupplyking.com

"After three years, my Win 7 Pro is being flagged as being invalid on my desktop. All efforts to register the product with Microsoft has failed. I want a refund of the money I paid for an now unusable product. This company is..."

Read All 15 reviews Customer Service

SpeedMaxPC

• speedmaxpc.com

"Everything is worse, the alerts that led me to attempt a repair with speedmax/google have made my little N270 processor feel like Chemo overload. So what I heard from your money collector is that for more money we can diagnose..."

Read All 8 reviews Customer Service

Sitelock

1.4 (99 reviews)
    • www.sitelock.com

"I had my website shut down three times. Even with the site lock coverage. They stated to remove the malware and send you alerts and weekly reports. I did not receive alerts or a weekly report. They when I spoke to site lock they..."

Read All 156 reviews Customer Service

Private Internet Access

1.7 (9 reviews)
    • www.privateinternetaccess.com

"How do I view which credit card you are currently using. I can't figure out how only to select a credit card"

Read All 18 reviews Customer Service