Browse Food Delivery Companies in Minneapolis, Minnesota

Food Delivery

DOORDASH

1.8 (11346 reviews)
    • www.doordash.com

"Have made orders I did not receive all the ordered or it was made incorrect or the dasher spilled the drinks but DoorDash would not refund any of the items. I am tried of throwing my money away. I will not order from them again...."

Read All 21913 reviews Customer Service

Ubereats

1.5 (9917 reviews)
    • www.ubereats.com

"The adress its hard to find. But it was give to some other house was the only money i had i went with out because the driver didnt have any common sense"

Read All 20260 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Schwans

2.4 (345 reviews)
    • www.schwans.com

"Delivery not on time scheduled,couldnt leave it didnt have proper refrigeration,rescheduled ,never showed,couldnt find my ordered I placed way back on May 10,when finally driver from Horseheads depot contacted me,said he didnt..."

Read All 711 reviews Customer Service

Postmates

1.5 (3121 reviews)
    • postmates.com

"My whole order was horrible wrong items and its unacceptable!!
    Please call 314458**** Porche
    ASAP the worst order yet"

Read All 6514 reviews Customer Service

Grubhub

1.5 (1527 reviews)
    • www.grubhub.com

"Then your company said you would pay is fort, never paid back! And on top of that you took your company took $10:86 out of my back for nothing!"

Read All 2287 reviews Customer Service

Instacart

1.8 (1315 reviews)
    • www.instacart.com

"Most horrible amongst mobile bases jobs. Stay away!!!!
    Theres nothing more to write, horrible
    Take down this app"

Read All 2435 reviews Customer Service

The Swiss Colony

2.6 (168 reviews)
    • www.swisscolony.com

"No quiero pensar que esto afecte mi historial de crédito - trato de hacer todo a tiempo y siempre tengo problemas para realizar el pago"

Read All 301 reviews Customer Service

Sharis Berries

1.7 (497 reviews)
    • www.berries.com

"I spent over $100 on 3 Mothers Day Gifrs. One order was delivered a week late and was moldy. But they would only give me a partial refund. The other two were never delivered and I am still trying to get compensation a month..."

Read All 782 reviews Customer Service

Natures Prime Organic Foods

1.3 (2 reviews)
    • Food Delivery

"this company has found a way to change the terms of their agreement on line after you take their product, thus allowing them to take your money. Anything associated with prime organica should be avoided. they create different..."

Read All 26 reviews Customer Service

Harry And David

1.6 (259 reviews)
    • www.harryanddavid.com

"I have had a gift card for a number of years and I attempted to use it as part of a purchase. After being asked numerous questions like date of purchase, who bought it, etc, etc, etc . I expected the next question might be how..."

Read All 466 reviews Customer Service