Browse Advertising Companies in Minneapolis, Minnesota

Advertising

Craigslist

1.9 (853 reviews)
    • www.craigslist.org

"My photos of a car I have posted, or lack of posted or not appearing I paid for the service, and Im getting nowhere!!"

Read All 2601 reviews Customer Service

Backpage

2.4 (271 reviews)
    • www.backpage.com

"I miss my old friends and I miss peoples honesty. I want to work on the work that we did, in every interpretation of the matters. My anger management works."

Read All 812 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Gulf Coast Readers

1.1 (10 reviews)
    • gulfcoastreaders.com

"I keep getting notice for past due amount but haven't received any magazines My next step is to contact the Better Business Bureau"

Read All 24 reviews Customer Service

TC Diesel

• Advertising

"People Finders will continually Bill 24.99 ,I cancel the account, did not use the service, You need to call and have the agent send confirmation of canceling, or YOU will be charged.

I agree to the one time Charge, then cance..."

Just One Person

• Advertising

"About the issue oct - nov. It was the worst. I have one magazine left to get before I renew my issue. If the magazine is like this one, I won't renew it. My complaint is; way, way too many ads (17) and no backyard projects,..."

Interplay

• Advertising

"I also received a letter stating I won 250,000 in unclaimed money. There was a check included and I am so thankful for this site. I didn't deposit it into my account thank God. This is a SCAM and be careful anyone that..."

Internet Local Listings

1.3 (20 reviews)
    • internetlocallistings.com

"I signed on with Internet Local Listing in February of 2016 and here I am 6 month later and still do not have the services that they promised I would have within 45 days. They keep deducting funds from my credit card but do not..."

Read All 44 reviews Customer Service

Bens Cabin

• Advertising

"I was asked to send a check for $350 to hold a cabin for the weekend for my wife and my honeymoon. I did so and then Ben called me 2 days prior to say that he made a mistake and double booked me and that we could stay upstairs in..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

Adzzup

1.5 (11 reviews)
    • Advertising

"They have been working on making new website for my company. 6 months or so. Very cheap website. just a bunch of square boxes. They're lack of common sense, improper wording, makes me wonder what grade they dropped out of. I have..."

Read All 30 reviews Customer Service