Browse Companies in Minneapolis, Minnesota

DOORDASH

1.8 (11,916 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.doordash.com

"Nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing she left my food at someone else pl pl pl pl pl pl pl pl pl pl plan"

Read All 23138 reviews Customer Service

Facebook

1.9 (10,574 reviews)
    • Dating and Social Networking
    • www.facebook.com

"Suddenly my friend account Tarek Elba was closed we disagree with Facebook in this action from 19/10/21 but till now no respond all his accounts are now temporarily closed and we need to solve this issue"

Read All 42085 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Centurylink

1.5 (1,848 reviews)
    • www.centurylink.com

"Cable still is not buried, cable was not buried. Cable was not buried cable is still not buried, please bury the cable."

Read All 3620 reviews Customer Service

Menards

2.3 (1,868 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.menards.com

"Bought 8300.00 if materials for fencing s deck..Sent in rebate back in June still have not received it. They tell me to go online to track it, but it says nothing showing. Honestly that's one reason I went there is because we are..."

Read All 4124 reviews Customer Service

Ubereats

1.5 (14,287 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.ubereats.com

"The driver on the app said he had a few stops, even though I was over 20 minutes away from the restaurant. The presentation was terrible and he didn't show up until over 35 minutes past the estimated time of arrival"

Read All 29421 reviews Customer Service

DIRECTV

1.7 (5,309 reviews)
    • directv.com

"Why cant you get your program guide to coordinate with what you are actually showing on TV. Theres not crap worth watching these days, but the few shows that are any good you screw up. It makes me come real close to just ditching..."

Read All 13527 reviews Customer Service

Lyft

1.8 (4,092 reviews)
    • Transport
    • www.lyft.com

"My account is nt active because I canceling trip before this situation when I canselthe trip I call the my costumer I explained my situation then. I cansel now is my account nt active pl help me I taken frist time this situation..."

Read All 11396 reviews Customer Service

Ebay

1.7 (4,252 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.ebay.com

"Customer service isnt available, website is created by a wicked people who are against customers , working only for eBay greedy owners"

Read All 11314 reviews Customer Service

Uber

1.7 (4,787 reviews)
    • Transport
    • www.uber.com

"I have had some horrible experience with this app and I feel I been cheated needing to submit my ID for my first time and I used a uber gift card . It makes me feel very uncomfortable and like invasion of my privacy to show my..."

Read All 13345 reviews Customer Service

Comcast

1.7 (2,168 reviews)
    • corporate.comcast.com

"The outside cable was snapped. I lost TV and Internet. The cable tech came out and said he fixed them. The line needed to be replaced. There was no way he was here long enough to do that. The tech said he reset the cable box...."

Read All 5720 reviews Customer Service