Browse Supermarkets and Malls Companies in Detroit, Michigan

Supermarkets and Malls

Menards

2.3 (1752 reviews)
    • www.menards.com

"Why does e30 gas not recognize the 5 cent discount. They recognize E10 but not E15 or E30. You cant support local farmers without those gas types."

Read All 3915 reviews Customer Service

Family Dollar

2.3 (941 reviews)
    • www.familydollar.com

". My complaint is I was at Kenmore Boulevard in Kenmore. Neither employer understood this at all. I spent $70 and not got any $5 back oh. I could have did two different transactions. Again did not understand how your employees..."

Read All 2062 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

WalMart

2.2 (4558 reviews)
    • www.walmart.com

"No thanks at this moment Im not in a great mood because 7mile location is hurable and management is even worse they dont have a clue on how to treat customers"

Read All 10482 reviews Customer Service

Kohls

2.3 (1036 reviews)
    • www.kohls.com

"Hi
    My order status says cancelled despite the fact I didn't cancelled.
    Where is my order
    Order #616101****
    Arleta"

Read All 2164 reviews Customer Service

Sears

1.9 (2524 reviews)
    • www.sears.com

"Sear came out to do a maintenance check on my freezer that went out a couple of days before they arrived. I lost food. The technician was from a third party. The freezer need freon that wasn't uses anymore. That technician put in..."

Read All 6735 reviews Customer Service

Macys

2.1 (800 reviews)
    • www.macys.com

"Picked up a cusinart air fryer toaster oven and its not working when I unpacked it. Tried to order a new one or pick up one from the store for exchange"

Read All 1997 reviews Customer Service

Lowes

2.0 (3261 reviews)
    • www.lowes.com

"I am a handicap veteran and can not walk around the store without a handicap cart which the ones in midland suck they are broken and they dont have enough for customers three is not enough.i have complained to every manager to no..."

Read All 6597 reviews Customer Service

Kmart

2.0 (393 reviews)
    • www.kmart.com

"I asked if they support LGBTQ+ and they said GOODBYE. I will not be shopping here again. Homophobic *** Angry"

Read All 1081 reviews Customer Service

JCPenney

2.3 (744 reviews)
    • www.jcpenney.com

"Ordered 5/28 paid $12.95 expedited delivery. It is 6/18 and I have not received order. Contacted 6/9 and they told me they wont issue credit until merchandise is returned. I cant return it if I dont receive it!!!!!"

Read All 1994 reviews Customer Service

Target

2.2 (997 reviews)
    • www.target.com

"You didn't refund on my two recent purchases.
    1. Order number #906796****752 5/11 Refund invoice number 700810**** Total amount $6.03
    2. Order number #906783****587 3/19 Refund invoice number 694317**** Total amount $10.44
    I didn't r..."