Browse Cafes, Restaurants and Bars Companies in Detroit, Michigan

Cafes, Restaurants and Bars

Waffle House

2.4 (1,255 reviews)
    • www.wafflehouse.com

"Took my 8 year old son to the Waffle House in Kernersville NC on Hwy 66 to get breakfast. Walked in to feel a damn near subzero temperature. Order was taken. We waited and froze our *** off. Hoodies on with the hood on our head...."

Read All 2175 reviews Customer Service

Smoothie King

2.1 (101 reviews)
    • www.smoothieking.com

"I would like to file a formal complaint against one of your employees who employed by the Smoothie King on Eagles Landing Parkway. On yesterday, July 23, 2021, it is believed that McKenziel and another female employee took part..."

Read All 147 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Smokey Bones

2.1 (192 reviews)
    • www.smokeybones.com

"SadTerrible Service cold food spent $200 I got cold fire- grilled shrimp my family was done eating I still didn't get my food when it finally arrived Cold"

Read All 307 reviews Customer Service

Saladworks

2.5 (66 reviews)
    • www.saladworks.com

"To Whom It May Concern:
    Today approximately around 12:30, I enter the SALADWORKS in Wyncote, Pa, and order a wrap. After I paid for my order and the server packed my order, he did not place my potato chips in the bag that comes wit..."

Read All 101 reviews Customer Service

Romanos Macaroni Grill

2.2 (189 reviews)
    • www.macaronigrill.com

"DMy gift cards which are for over $200 was rejected and said it was worth 28 cents! Yes they are old but they do not expire! Called hot line after filling it out and WOW the number that it automatically dials says its the WRONG..."

Read All 356 reviews Customer Service

Potbelly Sandwich Shop

3.0 (27 reviews)
    • www.potbelly.com

"I went to Potbelly for the first time just to check out the food. I placed my order paid and left. The problem started when I got home and item was missing so I returned. I let them know that I was just in and my mac n cheese was..."

Read All 49 reviews Customer Service

Perkins Restaurant and Bakery

2.5 (160 reviews)
    • www.perkinsrestaurants.com

"Because we have waited for a long time before we got drinks or got to place an order. It took 15 mins just to place a drink order, another 10 mins to place a food order and then another 30 mins to get our food."

Read All 376 reviews Customer Service

Pei Wei

2.1 (16 reviews)
    • www.peiwei.com

"We ordered sweet and sour chicken with noodles instead of rice. The noodles were dry with zero sauce on them. When I called to complain, they told me that's how they serve the noodles. Dry. Zilch. Nada. Nothing on them. Who, I..."

Read All 18 reviews Customer Service

Opentable

1.6 (19 reviews)
    • www.opentable.com

"I had a reservation at St Cecilia yesterday at 8:45 pm. When I arrived I was told my reservation was for 8:00 and I was a no show. Although I was seated, I confirmed my reservation was changed to 8:00 by a notice you sent (a new..."

Read All 66 reviews Customer Service

On The Border

2.3 (51 reviews)
    • www.ontheborder.com

"First of all, the website is horrible! I got through almost the whole form, and it kicked me back to the beginning numerous times. There is no customer service phone number. I purchased the 20oz bag of the queso flavor from Sam's..."

Read All 81 reviews Customer Service