Browse Cafes, Restaurants and Bars Companies in Detroit, Michigan

Cafes, Restaurants and Bars

TGI Fridays

2.2 (408 reviews)
    • www.tgifridays.com

"Previously stated. Customer service operator mailbox is full. Unable to reach anyone to see if my account is still active."

Read All 730 reviews Customer Service

Texas Roadhouse

2.4 (490 reviews)
    • www.texasroadhouse.com

"Im wanting to report a manager that works there its a lot to say over here I was moving to town and wanted to get a job in that area so when I moved I had a set place to work and they messed with my gas and money from my time..."

Read All 792 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Ruby Tuesday

2.4 (523 reviews)
    • www.rubytuesday.com

"I was refunded the money for the food they advertised but did not have.
    I placed the order online.
    I was on my way to pick it up when I got a phone call from Ruby Tuesdays.
    They wanted to exchange my expensive meal with a cheap small..."

Read All 927 reviews Customer Service

Cracker Barrel

2.5 (646 reviews)
    • www.crackerbarrel.com

"At Dickson Tennessee Cracker Barrel on10/22/2021 at appx. 2pm we (party of 2) stopped to eat and were told there would be about a 15 min. wait. We waited in store and about 12 minutes later we were 2nd in line when a larger group..."

Read All 1171 reviews Customer Service

Benihana

2.2 (162 reviews)
    • www.benihana.com

"I went to Benihana San Francisco on 9/20/2021 with my daughter. We went to the bar area for a to go order, but enjoyed sushi and a lemonade while waiting. I was advised that the order would take 15 minutes, but actually we waited..."

Read All 287 reviews Customer Service

Wingstop

1.7 (384 reviews)
    • www.wingstop.com

"I been waiting on my money the man the gm been calling and calling the owner and he told him earlier in the morning yesterday he would have the money later one that day its the next day and still dont have it see I been waiting..."

Read All 588 reviews Customer Service

Red Robin

2.3 (590 reviews)
    • www.redrobin.com

"On 10/23/21 at 7:11 pm, we placed a car side order for a Bonsai Burger and a plain hamburger w/side salads. At 7:48 pm, it still had not been received. I went into the restaurant to check on our order after observing from our car..."

Read All 964 reviews Customer Service

Olive Garden

2.5 (358 reviews)
    • www.olivegarden.com

"I never leave reviews on a restaurant good or bad, but this was just above and beyond for bad experiences. My husband and I went to the olive garden in Mansfield Ohio and Ive never experienced something like this. Our waitress..."

Read All 694 reviews Customer Service

Old Country Buffet

2.0 (93 reviews)
    • www.oldcountrybuffet.com

"After 20 years of working for this company they closed the doors on us and offered us nothing in return. In the 20 years they treated me badly stole money from the company and I witnessed it all...I want to file suit against this..."

Read All 214 reviews Customer Service

Chilis

2.2 (1,030 reviews)
    • www.chilis.com

"I picked up a togo order last night at city station drive in jacksonville florida . my order says ready at 6:16 so i get to the location at 6:20 and there were not spots for me to park for my curbside so i park elsewhere and walk..."

Read All 1688 reviews Customer Service