Browse Cafes, Restaurants and Bars Companies in Detroit, Michigan

Cafes, Restaurants and Bars

Steak N Shake

2.3 (2232 reviews)
    • www.steaknshake.com

"I was in the drive-through for two minutes when Attendance came and said just so you know we dont have any shakes. I then asked for a courtesy fries because a customer was behind me and several in front of me and there was no way..."

Read All 3676 reviews Customer Service

Bob Evans Restaurants

2.6 (882 reviews)
    • www.bobevans.com

"AngryMy wife, granddaughter and I went to the Bob Evans, Nicholasville, KY for breakfast on fathers day. We checked in with the employee and was told the wait time was 30 min. We noticed several groups that came in after us..."

Read All 1746 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Panera Bread

2.5 (1648 reviews)
    • www.panerabread.com

"First time at Panera Bread..... also my last. "Steak and Cheese" sandwich had a small trace of meat and cheese. An Arby's beef and cheddar gives you about 4 times the meat and cheese for 2 bucks less. The "soup" was nothing but..."

Read All 2664 reviews Customer Service

Golden Corral

2.3 (675 reviews)
    • www.goldencorral.com

"Cashier name Calvin refused to give my mom her senior discount by not telling the truth about the times you can get the discount, he said you can only get senior discount at lunch time, I found out later you can get the senior..."

Read All 1350 reviews Customer Service

Outback Steakhouse

2.3 (1191 reviews)
    • www.outback.com

"waitress called my boyfriend the unabomber, a *** and said he resembled one of the columbine shooters."

Read All 2019 reviews Customer Service

Buffalo Wild Wings

2.2 (303 reviews)
    • www.buffalowildwings.com

"I was really disappointed that a general manager would speak to me in the matter to which he did. It is totally unacceptable a specially for someone in management"

Read All 526 reviews Customer Service

Boston Market

2.2 (453 reviews)
    • www.bostonmarket.com

"Left out one of the most important things to enjoy the Gravy!!! Prime rib dinner with two chicken dinners no gravy!"

Read All 770 reviews Customer Service

Red Lobster

2.3 (490 reviews)
    • www.redlobster.com

"After being i hospital and a nursing home for over two years i order a Captains Feast and when i got it it was so soggy i couldn'tn even eat it. The portions was a joke. So i ask my kids to meet me at my local Red Lobster and the..."

Read All 850 reviews Customer Service

Applebees

2.3 (401 reviews)
    • www.applebees.com

"This week I ordered spare ribs take out from Applebee's on Big Bend Road in Florida by Door Dash. The ribs were so hard I couldn't even bite into them and had to throw them all away. I will never order from this Applebee's again."

Read All 982 reviews Customer Service

TGI Fridays

2.2 (394 reviews)
    • www.tgifridays.com

"HORRIBLE service. I was told we wouldn't seated in 45 min. We were seated after waiting a while 2 hours. I fell asleep waiting to be seated. After getting there customer service was horrible.i was warned by a previous customer..."

Read All 707 reviews Customer Service