Browse Media Companies in Detroit, Michigan

Clear
Clear all filters
Michigan, Detroit
Media
  • "Have asked multiple times to stop being called. they never stopped. complained with parent company they bought our number from, Complained with better business bureau, complained with the FCC, and national DNC registry. beyond..."

Read All 29 reviews Customer Service

Nickelodeon

2.3 (38 reviews)
    • www.nick.com

"I purchased shoes for my daughter from our local DSW. The new paw patrol light up liberty & skye sneakers. After 1 day the soles are falling apart!?! Because they have been worn for 6hrs i cant return them to the store. So im..."

Read All 88 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Newsmax

2.5 (158 reviews)
    • www.newsmax.com

"Signed up under promotional offer for free copy of Socialists Dont Sleep. Have not received, nor any info from the company. No response to customer service call last week."

Read All 464 reviews Customer Service

NBC

1.5 (106 reviews)
    • www.nbc.com

"Whats up with nbc and dish network! This is getting old! Your signal is free out there but you want to charge higher rates to Dish Network! Whats up with that? Just greed, I suspect! And your local station is the pits anyway!..."

Read All 356 reviews Customer Service

MTV

1.6 (6 reviews)
    • www.mtv.com

"MTV has broadcast a video countdown of the top 500 videos from years 1982 to 1997 for it's 25 year anniversary. I would like to suggest that you pick up from that point and present the top 500 videos from years 1998 to 2023 for..."

Read All 29 reviews Customer Service

Millionaire Dates

1.6 (18 reviews)
    • www.millionairedates.com

"I had the hardest time. My profile keeps being deleted after I connect with prominent and wealthy men. I tried to sign up now I having a hard time set up the account to show I am a woman only interested in men."

Read All 80 reviews Customer Service

Mapquest

1.5 (33 reviews)
    • www.mapquest.com

"2474 corkery lane Williams town New Jersey 08094 the road that goes between corkery and bettinger is my driveway not a road"

Read All 84 reviews Customer Service

HLN

2.1 (203 reviews)
    • www.hlntv.com

"Why don't you call it what it is:
    Long-standing domestic violence from the father, a typical tyrant, who terrorized his whole family for decades! And neighbors witnessing the same. And the killer, a terrorized, brainwashed child, n..."

Read All 702 reviews Customer Service

History Channel

2.2 (121 reviews)
    • www.history.com

"Thank you for the email and response but I have already Uninstalled on phone and TV. I am not upset it just did not work out I d I may try again another time . I appreciate you reaching out"

Read All 326 reviews Customer Service

ESPN

1.9 (177 reviews)
    • www.espn.com

"My ESPN+ account has not allowed me to access most games although I have the subscription through the bundle. Any idea's why this is happening?"

Read All 565 reviews Customer Service