Browse Media Companies in Detroit, Michigan

Media

VH1

1.5 (19 reviews)
    • www.vh1.com

"Paid 21dollars then remove my card from Amazon, then they locked Vh1. Quanta Clark is my name, I can't access Vh1, so you can refund my money"

Read All 58 reviews Customer Service

Twitter

1.9 (287 reviews)
    • twitter.com

"I have beenntrying to access my Twitter account. Which I highly suspect has been hacked along with alot of other online accounts. I have not utilized it in a long time. Please investigate this so I might either access it, pull my..."

Read All 696 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

The Weather Channel

1.7 (390 reviews)
    • www.weather.com

"OK so huge huge fan, but in the last few years starting to not want to stay tuned in. In a nutshell it is because of the advertisement commercials they are mostly grim, medical insurance, class action law suits, We need your help..."

Read All 1069 reviews Customer Service

Steve Harvey Tv

3.8 (47 reviews)
    • www.steveharveytv.com

"I decided to give his oil a try it's not bad it helps some with my chronic knee pain. Before I could pay the 4.99 I was forced to by the sleepy time which is not worth 24.00 . Wasted money trickery. I want my 24.00 returned."

Read All 109 reviews Customer Service

Snapchat

2.0 (279 reviews)
    • www.snapchat.com

"I posted a picture of me and my friends tattoos, and next thing I know my snap got deleted and I cant make another one. It deleted all my memories I cant get those memories back, even if I cant get my memories back can you please..."

Read All 1020 reviews Customer Service

Rush Limbaugh

2.4 (50 reviews)
    • www.rushlimbaugh.com

"I have submitted 3 cancellation requests and for the 3rd month in a row i have been charged. Id like it to stop and id like the 3 months refunded
    Marie Bunnell and
    Laurie Hicks
    Lauriejeanhicks@***.com
    Marielouisebunnell@***.com
    Bunnell..."

Read All 205 reviews Customer Service
  • "Have asked multiple times to stop being called. they never stopped. complained with parent company they bought our number from, Complained with better business bureau, complained with the FCC, and national DNC registry. beyond..."

Read All 29 reviews Customer Service

Nickelodeon

2.2 (37 reviews)
    • www.nick.com

"I would like to know how many seasons are on the Nick channel I only see the one season the 12th and only a couple episodes For free of course"

Read All 81 reviews Customer Service

Newsmax

2.6 (146 reviews)
    • www.newsmax.com

"Letting We the People know what's going on by asking the right questions. Main stream does NOT talk about the correlation between illegal aliens and COVID-19 rise! I didn't see it much on Newsmax either, until I mentioned it!"

Read All 428 reviews Customer Service

MTV

2.2 (2 reviews)
    • www.mtv.com

"Greetings, I am in pursuit on finding an episode I was on years ago in Hawaii. I would like to see this and show my boys now that theyre old enough. I have all the details as far as hosts, location, contest, promotion &year...."

Read All 10 reviews Customer Service