Browse Hotels and Resorts Companies in Detroit, Michigan

Hotels and Resorts

Baymont Inn And Suites

1.7 (318 reviews)
    • www.wyndhamhotels.com

"I called customer service stating the bathroom is locked if I can get a different room or someone can kpe door and they refused help"

Read All 474 reviews Customer Service

Motel 6

1.8 (1243 reviews)
    • www.motel6.com

"We called and got 2 rooms for 2 nights. 1 room had 2 adults and 3 kids. the oldest child was 6 and the youngest 11 months. Said that I would put one of the kids in my room with myself and service animal. paid 172.36 for the 4 for..."

Read All 1948 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Econo Lodge

1.6 (163 reviews)
    • www.econolodge.com

"I booked 2 rooms for 4/22-4/25 2021 and was contacted the week before my stay that the hotel would not be open. Due to a plumbing issue and their inability to get the repairs completed they cancelled my reservations. I checked my..."

Read All 244 reviews Customer Service

Ohio Department of Health,
    U.S. Health &;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;amp; Human Service,
    and Bureau of Consumer Protection
    Hello,
    On June 11th 2021 I was on a cross-country trip. While on the last leg of my trip I..."

Read All 596 reviews Customer Service

Ramada by Wyndham

1.5 (106 reviews)
    • www.wyndhamhotels.com

"I cannot describe to you the nightmare at this hotel. Apparently no staff..no manager (on vacation).Our reservation was wrong..3 hours later we finally got it straightened out. STAFF lied to us and just kept trying to sell us..."

Read All 161 reviews Customer Service

Hotels Com

1.7 (250 reviews)
    • www.hotels.com

"The Manager for the Econo Lodge on 600 S Gov Printz Blvd is Prat Sayal.
    The front desk agent who told me that my reservation was not in their system is Preet Sayal. I was told I couldnt be offered a room or refund because my reserv..."

Read All 570 reviews Customer Service

Days Inn

1.6 (197 reviews)
    • www.wyndhamhotels.com

"The check in clerk could not accept my picture license I'd and was therefore asked to call customer service to cancel and receive a full refund"

Read All 431 reviews Customer Service

Bluegreen Resorts

2.0 (292 reviews)
    • Hotels and Resorts

"Was supposed to receive conformation in my email and have not, contacted them and they said they would send it right over and still have not received it"

Read All 981 reviews Customer Service

Americas Best Value Inn

1.4 (154 reviews)
    • www.americasbestvalueinn.com

"It was the most disgusting room that I have ever stayed in my life there was a syringe in the folder hinging on the door entrance and black mold in the bathroom"

Read All 235 reviews Customer Service

Westin

1.8 (14 reviews)
    • www.starwoodhotels.com

"Hello so i book this past monday 02/15/2021 thru 02/17/2021 at the westin hotel room#1125. Issue started by the hotel not cleaning our room next day. Also afterwards in the afternoon I and my wife went out and came back and there..."

Read All 27 reviews Customer Service