Browse Footwear and Clothing Companies in Detroit, Michigan

Footwear and Clothing

Fashion Nova

2.0 (4332 reviews)
    • www.fashionnova.com

"Won't issue me a refund I sent pictures of return items and return tracking number say haven't received I received from fashion nova it was received"

Read All 9451 reviews Customer Service

StockX

1.7 (638 reviews)
    • stockx.com

"I ordered shoes has not been shipped yet. Kk(kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk"

Read All 1711 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Shein

2.4 (3147 reviews)
    • www.shein.com

"Somehow all of my orders Ive ever had disappeared from my account and now I cant get a return label for my order # GSHMGS00M000PU5 - please help??"

Read All 7481 reviews Customer Service

Shapermint

3.1 (756 reviews)
    • shapermint.com

"This is very frustrating. I trying talking to someone in your chat and realized it was not a real person. I have tried calling your numbers several times with no response. I NEED to speak to someone regarding your product. My..."

Read All 1528 reviews Customer Service

BerryLook

1.4 (1158 reviews)
    • www.berrylook.com

"Blouse do not fit material is awful so thin I want a refund I have tried for more than a week to reach customer service by email no response. I am one very upset customer who will never order from Berry Look again I want a full..."

Read All 2438 reviews Customer Service

Rosegal

2.1 (1231 reviews)
    • www.rosegal.com

"Still waiting to hear something about the order my mom placed the end of April. ROSEGAL took their money out if her bank account, and she STILL has not received her blouses. I placed a call, and was told it was mailed out, I belie..."

Read All 2202 reviews Customer Service

Modlily

1.4 (1844 reviews)
    • www.modlily.com

"Received wrong style MM210602****417360. Bare shoulder style sent. I ordered three ,3/4 length sleeve top.
    Not the shirtcwith Open shoulder !!!"

Read All 3286 reviews Customer Service

Noracora

1.5 (1724 reviews)
    • www.noracora.com

"I need to return three of the bowknot open sandals ordered out of 4 pairs only one did fit and all 6 tops/shirts are too small. Everything else was good. My order was on May 20,2021 and most of the items were shipped out on May 25..."

Read All 3130 reviews Customer Service

Foot Locker

1.6 (234 reviews)
    • www.footlocker.com

"On 5/21 @ 1:15 I went to boynton beach footlocker Quiring about shoes I was outside of the store because I didnt have my mask on the guy Jay was standing inside of the store, I was talking to the young lady he stated I needed to..."

Read All 484 reviews Customer Service

DressLily

1.8 (1785 reviews)
    • www.dresslily.com

"On the sunflower swim suit I need it to be a 3xl please
    I didnt get to change the size Id the swimsuit please change the size to a 3XL please"

Read All 3450 reviews Customer Service