Browse Food Manufacturers Companies in Detroit, Michigan

Food Manufacturers

Hostess Brands

1.9 (477 reviews)
    • hostessbrands.com

"Ding *** back in the day were soooooo good! They were individually wrapped in foil, the chocolate frosting was thicker, shiny, dark and smooth, I purchased a box yesterday and was shocked to see what the Ding *** looked like and..."

Read All 912 reviews Customer Service

Honey Maid

1.7 (281 reviews)
    • www.honeymaid.com

"Broken crackers every time, can u please package them more protected.
    i have tried the Kroger brand, and they are too hard to bite.
    I prefer the cinnamon ones."

Read All 574 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Yoplait

2.5 (89 reviews)
    • www.yoplait.com

"Hi,
    I have purchased Yoplait yoghurt and my first inquiry had a response to provide more info.
    So please help me with letting me know if this product is suitable for Vegans/Vegetarians.
    Thanks!"

Read All 208 reviews Customer Service

Trolli

1.1 (3 reviews)
    • www.weirdlyawesome.com

"There is a piece of slag from a word in my gummy that I bit down on and it broke my tooth. I dont know what else you want me to say other than this but its telling me I need more syllables so Im gonna keep writing I could sue..."

Read All 6 reviews Customer Service

Triscuit

2.2 (39 reviews)
    • www.triscuit.com

"Please bring back Trisquit Rye with Caraway! Theres nothing else like it on the market. They were fantastic with everything."

Read All 115 reviews Customer Service

Tastykake

2.3 (35 reviews)
    • www.tastykake.com

"I am not pissed. I love tastykake. Why in Georgia zip code 36029 Peachtree City Ga can't I find your cream filled coffee kake??? I can find every other tastykake except for this one?????

Read All 57 reviews Customer Service

Stouffers

2.0 (219 reviews)
    • www.stouffers.com

"reported burned frozen lasagna and the stouffers people acknowledged the problem and said they would send coupons."

Read All 473 reviews Customer Service

Snackworks

2.1 (32 reviews)
    • www.snackworks.com

"Always purchased Pinwheel cookies, Friday bought a package,opened it,five of the cookies,the bottoms crumbled as I took them out of the package.It was like they were old,but the best buy date was August 31,2021"

Read All 60 reviews Customer Service

Smuckers

1.4 (8 reviews)
    • www.smuckers.com

"I was opening up a jar of strawberry topping Smuckers strawberry topping and as I opened school to chop off and was slicing my finger"

Read All 20 reviews Customer Service

Progresso

2.1 (319 reviews)
    • progresso.com

"Got fed up with the difficulties opening their soup cans. Cut fingers, used plyers, etc., finally called them aggravated. I was told they could give me the name of the can opener they use. I said I'm not buying a special can..."

Read All 736 reviews Customer Service