Browse Food Delivery Companies in Detroit, Michigan

Food Delivery

DOORDASH

1.8 (11269 reviews)
    • www.doordash.com

"Connection terrible, customer service hung up. Got call back but still static. Not sure if rep is calling me from outside, but thats what it sounds like."

Read All 21769 reviews Customer Service

Ubereats

1.5 (9479 reviews)
    • www.ubereats.com

"I wasted 15-20 minutes just to order food from both website and app but couldn't; just because neither the website and the application allowed to add my credit card as a payment method. This is really frustrating, this was the..."

Read All 19352 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Postmates

1.5 (3046 reviews)
    • postmates.com

"I set a $2.00 tip and you all changed it back to $10.99?? I call B***S*** if I wanted to pay a $10.99 tip I would have done it myself its not your card or money to specify a tip?? I want the difference back"

Read All 6370 reviews Customer Service

Instacart

1.8 (1307 reviews)
    • www.instacart.com

"I took an order for my local price chopper and immediately drove over there and started shopping. It was an order for over $37 and had about 41 order that were spread out over the store and took almost an hour to find. When I was..."

Read All 2414 reviews Customer Service

Grubhub

1.5 (1514 reviews)
    • www.grubhub.com

"Cant log in to my account. Whats going on? Tried to change the password and I couldnt. What is the issue??"

Read All 2266 reviews Customer Service

Shipt

1.9 (73 reviews)
    • www.shipt.com

"Will not allow me to order from a certain store because i live across the street from their "boundry" which follows zip code lines. They will however, deliver my order across their "boundry" when I order directly from the store...."

Read All 108 reviews Customer Service

Schwans

2.4 (345 reviews)
    • www.schwans.com

"Delivery not on time scheduled,couldnt leave it didnt have proper refrigeration,rescheduled ,never showed,couldnt find my ordered I placed way back on May 10,when finally driver from Horseheads depot contacted me,said he didnt..."

Read All 711 reviews Customer Service

Edible Arrangements

1.4 (511 reviews)
    • www.ediblearrangements.com

"I ordered a thank you gift and they lied TWO days in a row in Denver Colorado!! THEY NEVER DELIVERED ANYTHING!!
    I did dispute with my credit card company and it is being investigated. They screwed up because I have everything in wr..."

Read All 914 reviews Customer Service

UNFI

1.5 (10 reviews)
    • www.unfi.com

"Checked in at 5:30 Am to Deliver a African American women was working checking people in I pulled up with other trucks behind me I guess I was passed the line she needed me to back up a little so she didnt have to get off her..."

Read All 25 reviews Customer Service

The Swiss Colony

2.6 (167 reviews)
    • www.swisscolony.com

"I ordered merchandise on June 6, 2021 and about an hour later, I requested to cancel the order until further notice. I got an email "the next Day", on June the 7, 2021 stating that the merchandise had already been "shipped", but..."

Read All 300 reviews Customer Service