Browse Auto Companies in Detroit, Michigan

Auto

General Motors

1.9 (268 reviews)
    • www.gm.com

"Called GM customer Service first time w/o 6/14/21. Very unsatisfactory level of knowledge. It is now a week and several.phone calls later with still no resolution to problem. HELP !!"

Read All 931 reviews Customer Service

Chrysler

1.8 (442 reviews)
    • www.chrysler.com

"Will stall at times when showing down. Checked every website and took to dealership no solution. What cause this issue so I can get it repaired? Kind of a safety issue but seen no recall on the truck."

Read All 1221 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Kia Motors

2.1 (441 reviews)
    • www.kia.com

"I have purchased new 2021 Soul EX (VIN: KNDJ33AU8M779****) at Brown Manassas Kia on June 18, 2021. The car has less than 200 miles.
    I was driving the Soul on I-495 today at speed 65 miles/hr, the engine light came on and engine was..."

Read All 1186 reviews Customer Service

Ford

2.0 (300 reviews)
    • www.ford.com

"I got a survey to fill out...no other contact. I guess that my business doesn't mean that much to them."

Read All 966 reviews Customer Service

Forest River

1.7 (888 reviews)
    • forestriverinc.com

"R POD 195 ours is a LEMON. Paid cash &;;;; very disappointed. Went camping for the first time a problem, it was fixed. Second time still have problemsSad"

Read All 1689 reviews Customer Service

Baja Motorsports

3.3 (5 reviews)
    • www.bajamotorsports.net

"I need a coil pulser for A dr 50. I have found the part on your page but no price or odering steps please e mail at snookslayer@***.com also please send a copy of it to this email just in case the first email doesnt work.
    austinjch..."

Read All 133 reviews Customer Service

Jeep

2.0 (166 reviews)
    • www.jeep.com

"Jeep transmission died and I am stranded by the side of road and want to see if still under warranty"

Read All 350 reviews Customer Service

Chevrolet

1.8 (165 reviews)
    • www.chevrolet.com

"I did not appreciate that I go they to get my Car service and I could not get a loaner car but the said they didnt have any but then they want to rent me a car for 46 dollars a day"

Read All 490 reviews Customer Service

Volkswagen Of America

2.0 (186 reviews)
    • www.vw.com

"Haselwood Volkswagen has shown a total lack of professionalism. They do not return your phone calls in any information that we've had to get concerning my daughter's car has been due to us making phone calls to inquire about the..."

Read All 439 reviews Customer Service

Subaru Of America

2.5 (500 reviews)
    • www.subaru.com

"I purchased a 2021 Subaru Crosstrek plus Subaru insurance from Koeppel Subaru after trading in my Subaru Impreza 2017 with 5 year Subaru insurance. I am due a refund on the 2017 insurance. Koeppel Subaru had informed me in April 2..."

Read All 1024 reviews Customer Service