Browse Advertising Companies in Detroit, Michigan

Advertising

Backpage

2.4 (271 reviews)
    • www.backpage.com

"I miss my old friends and I miss peoples honesty. I want to work on the work that we did, in every interpretation of the matters. My anger management works."

Read All 812 reviews Customer Service

Craigslist

1.9 (849 reviews)
    • www.craigslist.org

"Craigslist - I think I've been scammed
    I paid $4500 for a booking in Santa Barbara. They had all the right credentials. It was a scam and it doesn't look like Craigslist will do anything about it. I won't ever use Craigslist again...."

Read All 2586 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements
  • "WHAT A MISTAKE I MADE! I ORDERED THE FREE TRIAL FOR 4.95. I CALLED TO MAKE SURE THAT NO "AUTO" FILL WAS ON THE ACCOUNT AND TO CLOSE THE ACCOUNT. THE LADY I SPOKE WITH ASSURED ME THAT I WOULD ONLY BE CHARGED FOR THE TRIAL OF 4.95..."

Read All 4 reviews Customer Service

Nachelles

• www.nachellescakes.com

"When you steal or *** people it will come back on the company and the people who mislead them trust and believe that. And who give them the right to steal from hard working people. And i thought this was the united states of..."

Read All 1 review Customer Service
  • "this man ripped my family off for hundreds of dollars. if anyone has any info on this man please, lets band together . and make sure he is held accountable for his conman style business practices. he just takes your money..."

Read All 1 review Customer Service