Browse Companies in Detroit, Michigan

DOORDASH

1.8 (11,787 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.doordash.com

"Couldnt get new driver rebooked today try to deliver again. DD just transferred me back to total wine. Total wine has no intention of helping me Nd Sid I had to speak to door dash. Vicious *** circle. Remind me not to use DD..."

Read All 22818 reviews Customer Service

Facebook

2.1 (9,886 reviews)
    • Dating and Social Networking
    • www.facebook.com

"Hello,I havent received a response from Facebook yet. My Instagram was hacked and Ive filled out their forms for identification verification. My email and number was removed from my account so I have no way of recovering my page..."

Read All 36927 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Lyft

1.9 (3,733 reviews)
    • Transport
    • www.lyft.com

"Hello Im Trying to apply to become a Lyft driver and the application wont accept my ID. Can someone please help me with this issue?"

Read All 10322 reviews Customer Service

Ubereats

1.5 (13,361 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.ubereats.com

"My driver only called once. And I could not call him back my delivery came early so he only called me once so I miss my order what do I do now because I really dont want to pay two times"

Read All 27379 reviews Customer Service

RushCard

1.6 (2,212 reviews)
    • Cards
    • www.rushcard.com

"I'm in neednof my bank statements, I've emailed them and have had no response and I urgently need my bank statements"

Read All 4677 reviews Customer Service

Fashion Nova

2.0 (5,031 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • www.fashionnova.com

"SadSadMy order number 7945****....I purchased a returned Label to return item 2299 Flare medium Blue stretch Jeans 3 weeks ago; I have not received an adjustment/a deduction from the total amount that I owe. The 800 number..."

Read All 11021 reviews Customer Service

Robinhood

1.7 (4,576 reviews)
    • Financial Services
    • www.robinhood.com

"Pushed sell on accident. I was hitting sell all to check the balance thats when I hit it again on accident"

Read All 10783 reviews Customer Service

Little Caesars

2.2 (2,602 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.littlecaesars.com

"I went and ordered a hot and ready and waited 30 minutes for a *** hot and ready why they all acted stupid in your store and still charge me for a *** hot and ready Im pissed your customer service in the store sucks ***"

Read All 4110 reviews Customer Service

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen

2.1 (2,926 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.popeyes.com

"Im tired of doing this I did not get the order that I should have so tired really really really really really really really really really really really really really even"

Read All 4815 reviews Customer Service

Xfinity

1.9 (2,177 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.xfinity.com

"Price went up time to get new prices. Karol your phone rep was ver knowledgeable and helpful. First time a rep didnt sound like a robot"

Read All 3844 reviews Customer Service