Browse Companies in Detroit, Michigan

DOORDASH

1.8 (11275 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.doordash.com

"we order 2 Pazookis and we only got 1. we then checked if we had ordered 1 and it said we order AND payed for 2. then we called native and doordash and they were both unhelpful and we are still waiting on our refund and second..."

Read All 21777 reviews Customer Service

RushCard

1.6 (2204 reviews)
    • Cards
    • www.rushcard.com

"Check balanceI love Rice cart I love Rice cart I love Rosegarden I love Huascar and restaurant I love Rosegarden I love Rosegarden I love Rosegarden n"

Read All 4642 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Lyft

1.9 (2806 reviews)
    • Transport
    • www.lyft.com

"I reserved a pickup two days in advance for a pickup on 6/14/21 at 4:45AM. in Park City, UT. I received confirmation and it showed on my app that I was going to be picked up. The driver not only did not show up, but I also did..."

Read All 7691 reviews Customer Service

Fashion Nova

2.0 (4340 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • www.fashionnova.com

"I ordered next day business days why I didnt receive my order today after paying for the next day shipping"

Read All 9473 reviews Customer Service

Ubereats

1.5 (9525 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.ubereats.com

"Very disappointed Five guys Food was very cold milkshake was melted not to mention it took forever to get to me"

Read All 19441 reviews Customer Service

Facebook

2.3 (5344 reviews)
    • Dating and Social Networking
    • www.facebook.com

"My acct Jerri Williams just got hacked in and I'm locked out. They had added and email to there acct and can't get into messenger either. How do I resolved this?"

Read All 17556 reviews Customer Service

Robinhood

1.7 (4078 reviews)
    • Financial Services
    • www.robinhood.com

"I need to access my money. Its been two months Im tired of calling trying to speak to someone my monies been on hold for two months I made a mistake by making a transfer to my bank for my bank to you everything has been resolved..."

Read All 9369 reviews Customer Service

Little Caesars

2.2 (2555 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.littlecaesars.com

"Whoever was working at Hobart, Indiana Little Caesars, watched us pull up and walked to the door and locked it at 7:56. Hours online say close at 10pm. She then turned away from me while I was at the door. So I called and a..."

Read All 4037 reviews Customer Service

Quicken Loans

1.5 (430 reviews)
    • Loans and Mortgages
    • www.quickenloans.com

"Quite sending me your *** emails. I'm not interested in refinancing or any other *** service you have to offer."

Read All 954 reviews Customer Service

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen

2.1 (2872 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.popeyes.com

"My son worked for your store in
    Commerce Georgia. He has not been paid , he worked over a 100 hrs. In a pay period. If someone doesnt get get his pay to him . We will be going to the labor board and filing a complaint. This is not..."

Read All 4731 reviews Customer Service