Browse Companies in Michigan, United States

Art Van Furniture

1.8 (582 reviews)
    • Furniture and Decor
    • www.artvan.com

"We bought furniture from Art an and now need repair on a recliner. They have closed in our area, but how do we still use the warranty we had?"

Read All 1071 reviews Customer Service

DOORDASH

1.8 (11,782 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.doordash.com

"My money was not in my bank and my bank told me it was no deposit made to my bank and door dash said it was and its not"

Read All 22800 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Menards

2.3 (1,858 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.menards.com

"I am going to look into legal action
    Because someone grabbed me and threatened me I don't feel safe at my work place no one told me anything as far as I know all he did was get a write up"

Read All 4095 reviews Customer Service

Meijer

2.4 (411 reviews)
    • Food Stores
    • www.meijer.com

"Waited in line for way too long. It happens way too many times. When you go to a different Meier its much better. Fix this location please."

Read All 793 reviews Customer Service

Facebook

2.1 (9,824 reviews)
    • Dating and Social Networking
    • www.facebook.com

"I have a facebook and i cant messsage one person on my facebook messenger. He didnt block me. I didnt block him. How do i fix this problem. I need help."

Read All 36669 reviews Customer Service

Gardner White Furniture

1.6 (258 reviews)
    • Furniture and Decor
    • www.gardner-white.com

"Never buy from Auburn hills Gardener White !!!
    Been trying to get in contact with salesperson Kimberly Tucker for 3 months on couch. Finally couch was delivered and She put wrong info in and put delivery as curbside! When we called..."

Read All 443 reviews Customer Service

The Grand Rapids Press

2.0 (205 reviews)
    • Periodicals & Publishing
    • www.mlive.com

"No paper for two weeks
    Very disappointed
    Sad sad sad sad sadthat is all I have to say. I was just trying to let you know I have had no Sunday paper for two weeks."

Read All 474 reviews Customer Service

DIRECTV

1.7 (5,299 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • directv.com

"Tried looking for the games. Each channel wanted me to buy the games for $69.99
    Each. On NFL Sunday ticket They need real people to handle problems with their customers. I was told a service representative would be with me in 1 min..."

Read All 13513 reviews Customer Service

Comcast

1.7 (2,131 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • corporate.comcast.com

"Talking with a representative For technical support to turn on my box need help setting up. Will not contact to modem box. No programs."

Read All 5636 reviews Customer Service

Walmart

2.3 (4,820 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.walmart.com

"The neighborhood Walmart , Simi Valley. I rolled all quarters to by some food. My bill was $37.00 I had 4 rolled rolls of $10.00. Oh no . Caused a meeting of the minds. To accept my money. Then the clerk had to count every..."

Read All 10969 reviews Customer Service