Browse Transportation and Logistics Companies in Boston, Massachusetts

Transportation and Logistics

Montway Auto Transport

1.5 (61 reviews)
    • www.montway.com

"AvaoidWhen Mayhall towing-MDM Inc (Order #999172) picked my Beetle up on 2/11/21 at my condo in Huntsville, it was washed, it was daytime and whatever scratches it had was be clearly visible.
    I got a call from the driver at 10 am t..."

Read All 95 reviews Customer Service

Innovel Solutions

2.6 (263 reviews)
    • innovelsolutions.com

"Emails and texts were great and showed delivery time of 3:30 to 5:30 and never arrived.
    After calling approx 6 times and on hold for an hour we were told they tried to deliver and called.
    Next day and several more times on hold for..."

Read All 385 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Estes Express Lines

1.4 (111 reviews)
    • www.estes-express.com

"Estes shipped a very expensive, non replaceable piece of machinery for my Metal Fabrication business. The forklift driver drove into the machine instead of picking it up from under the pallet. They damaged the front panel and..."

Read All 168 reviews Customer Service

Dannie Gilder Horse Transportation

2.0 (32 reviews)
    • www.danniegilder.com

"On 7/18/2019, I contacted Dannie Gilder Horse Transport to ship my new horse from Michigan to Maryland. He provided a quote for cost and schedule and I booked his services that required me to wire money to his account. After recei..."

Read All 58 reviews Customer Service

Cape Cod Express

• www.capecodexp.com

"On the 22nd of May a pallet of shutters was sent from North Charleston, SC, to Wareham, MA. The "Ship To" was Cape Cod Express which would bring the pallet to Martha's Vineyard. The pallet arrive at Central Transport's S..."

Read 1 review Customer Service

California New York Express

4.5 (18 reviews)
    • www.moveeast.com

"I really didn't want to leave a negative review. I really waited and tried working with the company many times via email to try to resolve the issues stemming from the damages, loss and mislabeling from my move. After talking to..."

Read All 26 reviews Customer Service

Bluegrace Logistics

1.1 (20 reviews)
    • www.mybluegrace.com

"Do not use this company! Held our freight at the terminal for a week and would not return any calls. Can not speak to a person. You must leave messages. Do not use regardless of the cost! Not worth it."

Read All 55 reviews Customer Service

A AAA transport

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.autocarmover.com

"My husband and I lost everything in Hurricane Harvey except our fifth wheel trailer , we hired these people to move our trailer they took our money and kept putting us off! When we asked for our money back they called me rude and..."

Read All 4 reviews Customer Service

3PD

1.0 (1 review)
    • www.3pd.com

"Been told 3 times it was scheduled for certain delivery times but no show and no call back worst delivery service ever they think you need to sit and waste your day"

Read All 26 reviews Customer Service