Browse Transportation and Logistics Companies in Boston, Massachusetts

Transportation and Logistics

Uncle Bobs

2.0 (42 reviews)
    • www.unclebobs.com

"They now want to charge $4.95 to take payment over the phone! Enough is Enough Moving my things soon! Beware consumers"

Read All 106 reviews Customer Service

Manna Distribution Services

1.7 (46 reviews)
    • www.manna.com

"I didn't even get my package of food yesterday"

Read All 123 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Conway Freight

2.0 (22 reviews)
    • www.con-way.com

"I type in the zip and your system can not find it. I am un able to track my order."

Read All 83 reviews Customer Service

Xpo Logistics

1.1 (299 reviews)
    • www.xpo.com

"They said they came to my house when I was sitting right here. That was a lie. If you have had a bad experience with this company, reach out. I am going to sue them and need to form a class to do so."

Read All 422 reviews Customer Service

We Care Claims Management Inc

• Transportation and Logistics

"My husband and I moved to our new home in August 2013.
    We used "All My Sons" for the moving company. The moving company was great and took care of our needs. They did accidentally rub up against one of the walls while moving our w..."

Read All 6 reviews Customer Service

Warranty Logistics

• Transportation and Logistics

"Trying to contact some one. Unable reach any one by phone. Have 18 brand new phone screens. Not mine. Going to trash them if you don't answer your phone."

Read All 51 reviews Customer Service

Us Xpress

1.2 (18 reviews)
    • www.usxpress.com

"truck #03452 - continues to show a lack of respect for the yard , speeding and does not comply with yard rules at dc #8206 sams club charlotte,nc...we asked you to remove her from this account last wknd"

Read All 53 reviews Customer Service

Unishippers

1.5 (41 reviews)
    • www.unishippers.com

"DI was on Facebook looking for a puppy . Found Pomeranian puppys for sale now. Unishippers was involved to. Pomeranian puppy cost $500.00. Unishipperspet Ive paid over $2000.00. Every day they need $200.00 dollars and a promise..."

Read All 98 reviews Customer Service

Unique Van Lines

1.0 (13 reviews)
    • www.uniquevanlines.net

"Our move was scheduled for Pick up on November 26, 2018. We were told by the broker that the estimate for the move was based on weight, not volume. He made a very big deal of that. So we agreed that the weight would be equal to..."

Read All 37 reviews Customer Service

Shipito

1.8 (55 reviews)
    • www.shipito.com

"Shipito lost 5 of our packages last July. We filed for a refund in August and nothing. You cannot call them, only email. They will lie to you and scam you.. and will not refund. Do NOT use this service. Run as far away as you can..."

Read All 90 reviews Customer Service