Browse Transportation and Logistics Companies in Boston, Massachusetts

Transportation and Logistics

UPS

1.4 (2,143 reviews)
    • www.ups.com

"I ordered a $2000 computer, which was supposed to REQUIRE a signature in order to be delivered. Instead, an expensive and fragile piece of equipment was just left on my porch for all to see, rain or shine. I've never had any..."

Read All 6134 reviews Customer Service

FedEx

1.4 (2,851 reviews)
    • www.fedex.com

"I have an ongoing issue with this company. I would greatly appreciate if they would be more professional by notifying me of the exact expected date of delivery of packages, and NOT email me of an expected date of delivery and chan..."

Read All 6293 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

UPS Store

1.5 (238 reviews)
    • www.theupsstore.com

"last week..my daughter and I were putting together her wedding invitations and we were short 64 stamps so I ran up to ups real quick, its up the street, and they charged me 18.00 a book, and 5 single stamps and I paid $67.00! I wa..."

Read All 654 reviews Customer Service

LaserShip

1.2 (1,089 reviews)
    • lasership.com

"Horrible , you guys don't help customers . You guys should be shut down . I'm going to reach out i saw reviews online and multiple people say you lost their packages . Your customer service people are rude , they aren't helpful..."

Read All 1858 reviews Customer Service

E Zpass

1.4 (79 reviews)
    • e-zpassiag.com

"I went through MD in January and I have been attempting to reach mdezpass to pay my toll. I have been calling since right after I came home. What is going on??? I am worried that I am going to get the bill from hell! I spoke with..."

Read All 195 reviews Customer Service

Wolverine Transport

1.7 (7 reviews)
    • www.wolverinetransport.com

"Had contract with him to pick up my bike in Az and transport back to Ct contracted through Uship. Didn’t show up during the 5 day window keep giving me excuses about the delay. He never picks up your phone calls, didn’t keep to..."

Read All 22 reviews Customer Service

DHL

1.3 (334 reviews)
    • www.dhl.com

"I didn't receive the package. My track package number 2376****. You supposed drop the package at the porch."

Read All 913 reviews Customer Service

Ceva Logistics

1.3 (222 reviews)
    • www.cevalogistics.com

"I ordered a slide on Amazon, to be delivered by Ceva Logistics. I received a 4 hour window for delivery during which i had to sit at home and wait for delivery. No delivery, no phone call, and no email. I was on hold for one hour..."

Read All 360 reviews Customer Service

Central Transport

1.8 (206 reviews)
    • www.centraltransportint.com

"The shipment that was promised by Central Transit to be delivered in 3 days taking 2 weeks now . Nobody to talk to . Customer service is horrible . My business is loosing money every day is getting delayed"

Read All 480 reviews Customer Service

Bellmores Transportation

1.0 (4 reviews)
    • www.bellmorestransportation.com

"I was trying to book a transport for my patient and instead of being patient so I can get more information on my patient’s location the owner became very rude and irate, acting impatient. He continued to yell at me and my patient..."

Read All 25 reviews Customer Service