Browse Health and Beauty Companies in Boston, Massachusetts

Health and Beauty

Omega XL

4.1 (325 reviews)
    • www.omegaxl.com

"We value your feedback. Our goal is to provide excellent customer service to all customers and we apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. We are happy to have spoken with you on June 18, 2021 and assisted with..."

Read All 738 reviews Customer Service

Melaleuca

2.9 (303 reviews)
    • www.melaleuca.com

"We ordered the Tough N' Tender... on the fourth refill I noticed these strange floating pieces in the liquid. It was getting worse, so I made a fresh bottle, and it happened again. I reported it to Melaleuca, and crickets... not..."

Read All 769 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Apria

1.4 (526 reviews)
    • www.apria.com

"Why give a delivery time window when the time frame is never met. Expected a bed delivery by 2pm, it was delivered at 8:45pm and only after numerous calls asking for update. Today is day 3 of trying to get said broken bed..."

Read All 1181 reviews Customer Service

Super Beauty Depot

1.8 (11 reviews)
    • www.superbeautydepot.com

"They charged me $84 for something that I DEFINITELY did not buy. I have never even heard of this company. "

Read All 42 reviews Customer Service

Ruths Beauty

1.5 (7 reviews)
    • ruthsbeautyshop.com

"Never recieved my wig. Ask for money back she stated "we have a policy "when you return the product we will return the money , but the thing is she never sent the wig. Ripping people off of their money."

Read All 8 reviews Customer Service

Unilever

1.2 (14 reviews)
    • www.unilever.com

"I used Unilever shampoo Studio Solutions and my hair fell out, and I got blister on my scalp. I only used the shampoo for about a month and I lost over half my hair. My hair was super thick and all the way to my belt loop long...."

Read All 48 reviews Customer Service

Tea Life

1.8 (1 review)
    • www.theteaoflife.com

"This product is VERY OVER PRICED FOR WHAT YOU GET & FOR WHAT IT DOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    SAVE YOUR MONEY, you can buy Better Herbal Teas for maybe $5.00 but not m..."

Read All 38 reviews Customer Service

Progene

1.8 (30 reviews)
    • www.progene.com

"4 weeks and they do not have my test sample and will not respond to me!!"

Read All 80 reviews Customer Service

Peak Life

2.4 (108 reviews)
    • www.peaklife.com

"Ordered product TWICE hoping to receive it. Never got it. Almost 90 bucks gone. Representatives don't seem to know anything. Lesson learned. Shady company, look else where for your digestive issues."

Read All 476 reviews Customer Service

Leigh Valentine

• www.valentinespa.com

"Been getting the run around for two months on the product absolute
    Clean. Now they are telling me it should be shipped out by second week in june.Its been six weeks. I like this product . but time to move on to something else if..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service