Browse Food Manufacturers Companies in Boston, Massachusetts

Pace Foods

1.8 (18 reviews)
    • www.pacefoods.com

"May 2021,
    Opened two jars of pace picante hot salsa and found bugs in It. The first jar I thought perhaps It wasnt a bug. The second jar, after having a closer look was most definitely the same thing I saw in the first one ... A BU..."

Read All 60 reviews Customer Service

Omaha Steaks

2.7 (244 reviews)
    • www.omahasteaks.com

"Need to hear about my order. Where is it now, when will it be shipped, paid for it. Need by Thursday to address submitted for delivery ."

Read All 418 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Natures Promise

2.0 (49 reviews)
    • Food Manufacturers

"In the USA we have an abundance of APPLES, so why import any, in any form, from anywhere else? We also grow Honey Crisp apples right here in the USA, so there would be no need to make the juice from any other, and then put Honey..."

Read All 97 reviews Customer Service

Midwestern Brand Meat

1.4 (13 reviews)
    • midwestern-meats.myshopify.com

"We are not satisfied with the $150 in meat that we purchased from your company on Friday 11/13/2020. We have not opened or eaten any of it. After reading EVERYTHING that is added to this meat, and all of the horrible reviews, we..."

Read All 32 reviews Customer Service

Lunchables

2.1 (19 reviews)
    • www.lunchablesparents.com

"DeadSadProduct not good and spoiled before expiration date. I bought the product at Costco. Left town for trip for 2 days and when returned the product spoiled while in fridge in less than a week. Also the meat had little..."

Read All 33 reviews Customer Service

Lean Cuisine

2.2 (38 reviews)
    • www.leancuisine.com

"I bought the above as I always do because it was always a favorite of mine. I have to wonder why you changed from the original which was tasty and the chicken tender. It always smelled so good when I was microwaving it, but just..."

Read All 78 reviews Customer Service

Kelloggs

1.7 (317 reviews)
    • www.kelloggs.com

"Absolutely, the recipe needs to be changed back to what it was. So many things nowadays have changed, whether its for financial reasons, pandemic reasons, or to be politically correct so as not to offend certain groups of people...."

Read All 679 reviews Customer Service

Keebler

2.0 (246 reviews)
    • www.keebler.com

"Can't locate product in any local stores. Got hooked on product now availability is next to nothing."

Read All 533 reviews Customer Service

Honey Maid

1.7 (281 reviews)
    • www.honeymaid.com

"Broken crackers every time, can u please package them more protected.
    i have tried the Kroger brand, and they are too hard to bite.
    I prefer the cinnamon ones."

Read All 574 reviews Customer Service

General Mills

2.2 (81 reviews)
    • www.generalmills.com

"I loved this cereal as a kid I was born in the 90s it was a happy part of my childhood I would love my daughter to get to try it and eat that cereal would be like reliving my happy memories of my childhood"

Read All 219 reviews Customer Service