Browse Appliances and Electronics Companies in Boston, Massachusetts

Appliances and Electronics

Best Buy

1.8 (1450 reviews)
    • www.bestbuy.com

"I bought a Netgear Modem Router that worked for less than a year. I took it back to the Best Buy where I bought it, in its original packaging with the receipt, and they wouldnt return it for even a store credit. This is..."

Read All 3940 reviews Customer Service

Ge Appliances

1.7 (579 reviews)
    • www.geappliances.com

"The turning part seem like it scathing the body of machine cause noise when it running. Machine is only about 4 months old brought it in January."

Read All 1521 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Dell

1.7 (311 reviews)
    • www.dell.com

"Order was put on hold by verification department. No idea why. Just google, Dell order on hold. This has been a problem for years. Do not order a Dell product."

Read All 878 reviews Customer Service

Whirlpool

1.6 (706 reviews)
    • www.whirlpool.com

"I bought 5 appliances in the last year. my 2400. dollar stove has been dropped and the legs are crooked. The drawer won't fit. The company still has not responded to us after 4 technicians have requested a solution. Also a 700..."

Read All 1698 reviews Customer Service

Micro Center

2.3 (141 reviews)
    • www.microcenter.com

"4/27, me and my friend went to purchase desktop, the general manager came over and stop letting us make the purchase, reason is my friend line up for graphic card once. the most disgusting thing is, he took my friends portrait wit..."

Read All 304 reviews Customer Service

Maytag

1.5 (448 reviews)
    • www.maytag.com

"We discovered that our 6 week old Maytag Fridge would freeze about 20% of the fresh side items. Lowes wouldn't take it back and Maytag, after many calls and much phone babysitting offered to send a guy out in 3 weeks, gave us an..."

Read All 1220 reviews Customer Service

Bosch

1.7 (142 reviews)
    • www.bosch.com

"I had my Bosch AKE 30 LI serviced by the Bosch center France (Seine et Marne) due to, among other problems, an oil leak. The machine was returned to me. At the repair center they replaced screws that were missing, although I did n..."

Read All 474 reviews Customer Service

Instyler

1.9 (112 reviews)
    • www.instyler.com

"It's been a month since I bought the iron I have always used with you, the one that is rotating, but the truth is that I have used this one that I bought three times and I don't feel that it heats up well and my hair is fluffy..."

Read All 482 reviews Customer Service

Frigidaire

1.7 (431 reviews)
    • www.frigidaire.com

"I called the repair service on Friday and explained that my refrigerator was making a loud noise when it came on. I was told by the repair service that there would be no charge if a problem could not be found. I asked a second tim..."

Read All 930 reviews Customer Service

Sony

1.9 (188 reviews)
    • www.sony.com

"Mi celular no funciona correctamente la Entrada donde va conectado el cargador, ya he probado varios cargadores y el problema esta en el telefono celular"

Read All 706 reviews Customer Service