Browse Companies in Boston, Massachusetts

Bobs Discount Furniture

1.8 (645 reviews)
    • Furniture and Decor
    • www.mybobs.com

"In August 2021, I purchased a $1000.00 mattress. According to Bob's return policy, after 30 days, I can return it for a full refund by 7-10 business days. The mattress started to sag and get uncomfortable. I had Bob's pick it up o..."

Read All 2015 reviews Customer Service

Comcast

1.7 (2,171 reviews)
    • corporate.comcast.com

"This guy didnt understand what I was saying he said that I had to pay money to do free self-serve movement installment like $99 and whatever cents I wasnt too happy about it because I never had to pay to move service from one..."

Read All 5723 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Verizon

1.7 (1,053 reviews)
    • www.verizon.com

"How long am I under contract I have no bars that I have one bar at my house Every time I complete this it puts me that I am a customer how do I talk to somebody can't do it here"

Read All 3067 reviews Customer Service

UPS

1.4 (2,159 reviews)
    • Transportation and Logistics
    • www.ups.com

"I would like to, just once, get a package that wasn't ripped open. I believe people at UPS are riffling through packages. Today the tape was cleanly cut, the shower curtain rod removed and returned to the box with the thin inner..."

Read All 6162 reviews Customer Service

Sears

1.8 (2,609 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.sears.com

"My washing machine has broken 4 times this year. Having to wait weeks for it to be fixed. Im having to spend more time and money going other places to wash. What can you do to make it better for me. I cant keep doing this."

Read All 6891 reviews Customer Service

Ebay

1.7 (4,301 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.ebay.com

"March 28, 2021 I paid for Deoproce cooling gel. It shows that it was delivered May, 6 2021 but it wasnt and it wasnt logged in at our buildings mail room"

Read All 11441 reviews Customer Service

DIRECTV

1.7 (5,309 reviews)
    • directv.com

"Why cant you get your program guide to coordinate with what you are actually showing on TV. Theres not crap worth watching these days, but the few shows that are any good you screw up. It makes me come real close to just ditching..."

Read All 13527 reviews Customer Service

DOORDASH

1.8 (11,934 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.doordash.com

"I cancelled my subscription for dashpass on 4/27/20 and received a confirmation email but I am still being charged $9.99 every month."

Read All 23176 reviews Customer Service

Uber

1.7 (4,815 reviews)
    • Transport
    • www.uber.com

"The Uber driver ran away with my stuff and I keep calling and he never answered the phone , how do I get my stuff back"

Read All 13404 reviews Customer Service

Ubereats

1.5 (14,365 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.ubereats.com

"I keep trying to order online and my Uber Eats number needs to be changed. The old number I had is no longer working. That phone was stolen."

Read All 29558 reviews Customer Service