Browse Companies in Massachusetts, United States

Bobs Discount Furniture

1.8 (645 reviews)
    • Furniture and Decor
    • www.mybobs.com

"In August 2021, I purchased a $1000.00 mattress. According to Bob's return policy, after 30 days, I can return it for a full refund by 7-10 business days. The mattress started to sag and get uncomfortable. I had Bob's pick it up o..."

Read All 2015 reviews Customer Service

Facebook

2.1 (10,844 reviews)
    • Dating and Social Networking
    • www.facebook.com

"I havent heard anything back about fixing the solution so if yous could help me it would be greatly appreciated"

Read All 41376 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Papa Ginos

2.3 (194 reviews)
    • Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
    • www.papaginos.com

"Went online to see what deals they had. Found the deal I wanted ordered it online and when I went to pay for the order it kept saying error. So I had to call the store was told deal was only good for Tueadays. And the would not..."

Read All 355 reviews Customer Service

Comcast

1.7 (2,169 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • corporate.comcast.com

"I want to speak to a human about my bill as my account that I use to pay this utiility was compromised. I need to speak to a human to clear this up. I have tried EVERY number I can find."

Read All 5712 reviews Customer Service

Ubereats

1.5 (14,195 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.ubereats.com

"As a Pizza Hut delivery driver if I see some one sketchy who looks like they didnt order the damn food I take it back and confirm with the customer. And 9 times out of 10 its the wrong address or not right person!!!! This man..."

Read All 29117 reviews Customer Service

DOORDASH

1.8 (11,918 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.doordash.com

"My order is 009056**-**-101*****-*** was not delivered by the DoorDash driver Kareem A. October 16, 2021 at 8:15pm"

Read All 23089 reviews Customer Service

Shaws

2.6 (201 reviews)
    • Food Stores
    • www.shaws.com

"A few years back, Shaw's did away with their loyalty program. About a year ago they brought it back as For U digital coupon. I used to use Shaw's more often than I do now. Now they play games with their sales, stating select items..."

Read All 418 reviews Customer Service

Uber

1.7 (4,798 reviews)
    • Transport
    • www.uber.com

"I was waiting on an Uber pickup. Never revived a notification from app or call/text from Uber driver stating that they were here. By the time my app said 1 minute I decided to walk down thinking that my Uber would be here within..."

Read All 13215 reviews Customer Service

Aspen Dental

1.7 (2,152 reviews)
    • Dentistry
    • www.aspendental.com

"I went to Aspen Dental to have teeth pulled and get dentures. I paid for extra insurance and paid 2300 and change for the Thirteen extractions and immediate dentures. The day they pulled the teeth, I was given no information on..."

Read All 4434 reviews Customer Service

Sears

1.8 (2,614 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.sears.com

"Washing machine broke in June an I still cant get it fixed or replaced. They order parts an they come damaged. All I hear is its been escalated. You ask to talk to a manager an they say you cant."

Read All 6893 reviews Customer Service