Browse Companies in Severna Park, Maryland

Noracora

1.5 (1,947 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • www.noracora.com

"I am requesting permission to return 2 tops I ordered from your company. The first one is not the style I ordered. Neither item fits correctly."

Read All 3504 reviews Customer Service

Hair Cuttery

1.8 (310 reviews)
    • Beauty Salons and Spas
    • www.haircuttery.com

"So Hair Cuttery, at Planation Towne Mall in Plantation Fla, destroyed my longish white beard, ignoring all my instructions: do not shape, just clean up the edges. Took advantage that I could not see what she was doing. Filed a..."

Read All 746 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Comcast

1.7 (2,129 reviews)
    • corporate.comcast.com

"My comcast internet phone service has been out of order for months and they refuse to send a tech out to fix the problem. I suppose this is my punishment for going to the BBB to try to get the issue resolved. These people are..."

Read All 5629 reviews Customer Service

Xfinity

1.9 (2,151 reviews)
    • www.xfinity.com

"No superior to get on phone to make appointment been 60 days internet keeps kicking me off we tried everything"

Read All 3798 reviews Customer Service

Wen

2.1 (365 reviews)
    • Cosmetics and Personal Care
    • www.wen.com

"Gave me the worst acne of my life. I felt and looked like a monster. I liked it as a hair product but not worth it at all"

Read All 1792 reviews Customer Service

Verizon

1.7 (1,040 reviews)
    • www.verizon.com

"All through my phone call with Verizon I was told that I qualify for service then I was told I have pay $250 down to get it and that I would have to wait one whole damn year to get that money back. And that didn't include..."

Read All 3041 reviews Customer Service

Value City Furniture

1.8 (593 reviews)
    • Furniture and Decor
    • www.valuecityfurniture.com

"still haven't got my furniture after 5 months and the people that i spoke to were rude and hung up me"

Read All 1219 reviews Customer Service

Toys For Tots

2.0 (76 reviews)
    • Kids' Stores
    • toysfortots.org

"Wrong amount taken for donation. Toys for tots adjusted the amount for me. Looks good so far. Will know in September."

Read All 216 reviews Customer Service

The Honest Company

2.0 (109 reviews)
    • Cosmetics and Personal Care
    • www.honest.com

"I just recently purchased the Honest Company Purely Sensitive Shampoo/ and body wash, Purely Simple Conditioner and the Detangler. I have been looking for something for my baby fine thin hair and I'm an adult. I have tried so..."

Read All 172 reviews Customer Service

Target

2.2 (1,011 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.target.com

"I have placed an order for item no. 6486****(Disney frozen cycle). But its not shown in the system. Order no is 13841****"

Read All 2961 reviews Customer Service