Browse Jewelry and Accessories Companies in Baltimore, Maryland

Jewelry and Accessories

The Bradford Exchange

2.1 (730 reviews)
    • www.bradfordexchange.com

"i sent you guys my visa info its on my invoices so send me my item do not send me no crap if you are going to do business do it if not dont send me anymore of your crap"

Read All 1560 reviews Customer Service

Jared

1.7 (216 reviews)
    • www.jared.com

"In February of this year I had spinal surgery, I call Jarrett's to let them know that I would not be able to pay because I was no longer working because of the surgery, 2 of the customer service reps put me in a payment program,..."

Read All 404 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Pandora Jewelry

1.9 (512 reviews)
    • us.pandora.net

"I was trying to return something at one of your locations and they told me because it was past 30 days and I did not buy it at that location they would not return it, on top of that they did not want to let me in without a mask,..."

Read All 854 reviews Customer Service

Kay Jewelers

1.7 (368 reviews)
    • www.kay.com

"I bought the ring less than 6 months then lost one small Diamon I bring to store with no receipt no date not name of person who bought because I got it for my gift they said they can fix it but I have to pay money. Low quality..."

Read All 1048 reviews Customer Service

Holsted Jewelers

1.8 (40 reviews)
    • www.holstedjewelers.com

"I got intouch with someone from Holsted Jewelry on Facebook. They said that they were out of business. Thanks so much"

Read All 84 reviews Customer Service

Charming Charlie

1.9 (112 reviews)
    • www.charmingcharlie.com

"Ordered a bracelet and received the wrong one. Wanted to exchange for the one I wanted and had purchased at 30% off. I emailed customer service and was told they dont do exchanges.
    So now if I want to get the right bracelet, I have..."

Read All 187 reviews Customer Service

The Rustic Shop

2.0 (18 reviews)
    • www.therusticshop.com

"Such a *** company by a coward owner. She even had started a side company called "Saving Styles" and had reps waste their time promoting and doing picture contests. After a few months this business slowly faded and reps kept..."

Read All 22 reviews Customer Service

Superjeweler

2.5 (109 reviews)
    • www.superjeweler.com

"Jewelry I have bought has tarnished and turn my skin different colors this is the second time. Customer service was great and gave me another item but now that item has turned black and so is has another item, Even though it was..."

Read All 175 reviews Customer Service

Premier Designs

2.4 (47 reviews)
    • premierdesigns.com

"Hello,
    Please inform the status of my repair/exchange items. Was received at the Company on DEC. 22, 2020
    Thank You!
    Monica DeSpain
    865-850-****"

Read All 100 reviews Customer Service

Pictures On Gold

3.2 (178 reviews)
    • www.picturesongold.com

"The ring was delivered and when inspected you immediately you could see defects in the casting or maybe they are 3D printed. The top portion of the ring under the jewel was hollow and open, not described in the description of the..."

Read All 225 reviews Customer Service